Ally slippers for gaming

I was wondering if slippers can be considered as being ally kit.
Die Frau made me a pair of Panzer slippers for me to wear to get into the real spirit when playing World of Tanks . :)

Breaking news; man lies on t'internet Forum. Fire up the bus!!!!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Not a lie at all. These are my slippers and it's actually me wearing them in the pic. My wife just got the pattern of some chrochet website .

P.S My wife is very flattered that you think her work is so good that you confuse with the work of a professional standard, so thank you for that. Mind she spend about 24 hrs total to make them!

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has she still got the pattern? I'm trying to hunt down an elderly family member who I can rope into making some for me! I'm stump for the $7 if I have to, but if you can send it me gratis I'll chuck some money in the Hols4Heroes pot instead.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
From your name and avatar I take it your Dutch, that 'Tank' you're proudly wearing on your feet took part in some very bitter battles in YOUR COUNTRY against your people and Army, don't you feel even slightly ashamed and dirty?

Because you damn well should, I have never understood why anyone (and especially anyone who has served in the British Army) would want to glorify the WW2 Germany Army, or even worse the SS, Waffen or otherwise.

From your name and avatar I take it your Dutch, that 'Tank' you're proudly wearing on your feet took part in some very bitter battles in YOUR COUNTRY against your people and Army, don't you feel even slightly ashamed and dirty?

Because you damn well should, I have never understood why anyone (and especially anyone who has served in the British Army) would want to glorify the WW2 Germany Army, or even worse the SS, Waffen or otherwise.
**** me, it's only a pair of slippers

If it makes you happy, he's stamping on the reich with every step he takes, you big slack donger

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Today a pair of slippers, tomorrow it's a uniform, the day after that a small European country, where will it all end?

Badly I tell you, badly....................................

Latest Threads