Allotment Gardens in Blandford Camp

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Jimima_Shark, Nov 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The football pitch by engineers corner has been turned into what can only be described as allotment gardens. Does anyone know what's going there?

Thanks

Jimima

2. That sounds a bit too 'green' for the army.

3. Uhm, allotments?
    Rumour has it that Alfie_Boy has designated this 'area' as a kicking arena for any of those Arrsers who may disagree.....disagree with him/her and find out. Bear in mind, the soil's been turned, a likely site for burying victims...?

4. Blandford the new Deepcut?

Oh Ok that's bad form; I didn't mean it!

5. swimming pool, mcdonalds, eros etc..

6. No chaps its very very simple, and also allready covered at the start of this post. There...................................................................................................................................... allotments !

7. Cool.

Football is for mincing gayers. Growing your own parsnips rocks.

8. It's for supplementing PAYD. You can now take your own spuds and carrots etc into the cookhouse and ask the chef to cook them for a small fee.

9. If you look at the size of each allotment they look more like graves....????....!!!!....????

10. Thats the ones who died from food poisoning

11. Nay...Pay as you starve victims

12. I guess they would be the ones who never took advantage of growing their own

13. A friend of mine who knows a bloke in the pub who's mate is the neighbour of that chap off telly, told me that, his mate is a police pilot and his thermal camera picked up a large heat source from there

Could it be the BBMS

Blandford ballistic missile silo?

14. Just come back from Blandford and have seen the New Allotments at Engineers corner. It seems that the ground space for each allotment is in a wooden box structure