allergic to blowjobs?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arby, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having spent a dirty weekend with the current arbyette, its becoming perfectly clear that all those brilliant blowjobs have come to an end. Obviously this is very upsetting for all involved (i.e. me) and am of course very keen for normal service to resume.

Any suggestions? Should I be paying her? 5 dolla?

2. no more oral sex? what happened did you marry her?

3. nope, thats what makes me think is an allergy she has.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If she was chewing after the 'job', you may need to give the man a rinse before you stick it in her face next time.

I had a go, and she said mine was deffo cleaner than yours, even though I hadn't washed it for weeks.

5. That's what she's telling you...

However, she's telling the rest of us another story; pecker wood! :party:

6. .....To love cherish and never swallow again.... It's in the marrage vows apparantly, She's obviously lining you up for it...

7. afraid its like her brown wings mate "once its gone its gone"
    how long you been letting this insolent woman call herself yours?
    is she now calling you hers?
    if so treat her like an car that's gone for a bad MOT, do her up a bit and move her on, there's always someone who will see potential in the old girl

8. I think Ill wait till the tax runs out (i.e. Ive been on the holiday we booked)

9. haha funny you say that, I know a lad who went to Amsterdam, payed a prossie for the full works, she gave him a blowjob and as he put his hand down on her you'll never guess what was there? yup, a nob. they had good laugh about it (no he didn't shag her). lol haha.

10. somewhere exotic I hope? I hear you can get a good price for a blond girl in Morocco!

11. read G.A.Y. then, why didnt he batter the shyte out of it?

12. LOL HAHA. It wasn't nessacerily heshe's fault now was it?

13. at least he got a blowjob :x

14. both points well made Gents but oh so very wrong on oh so many levels,
    Smiths this one obviously had a latent homosexuality just bursting to break free Freddy Mercury style then?
    Arby your of the lowest morale fiber variety!
    welcome to the sewers Mrs Hairy is on the left serving up the finest gravy
    :? :oops: :?

15. yup!. You're conscience will only hold you back.