allergic to blowjobs?

Having spent a dirty weekend with the current arbyette, its becoming perfectly clear that all those brilliant blowjobs have come to an end. Obviously this is very upsetting for all involved (i.e. me) and am of course very keen for normal service to resume.

Any suggestions? Should I be paying her? 5 dolla?

no more oral sex? what happened did you marry her?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
If she was chewing after the 'job', you may need to give the man a rinse before you stick it in her face next time.

I had a go, and she said mine was deffo cleaner than yours, even though I hadn't washed it for weeks.

afraid its like her brown wings mate "once its gone its gone"
how long you been letting this insolent woman call herself yours?
is she now calling you hers?
if so treat her like an car that's gone for a bad MOT, do her up a bit and move her on, there's always someone who will see potential in the old girl

Hairy-Sporran said:
if so treat her like an car that's gone for a bad MOT, do her up a bit and move her on, there's always someone who will see potential in the old girl
I think Ill wait till the tax runs out (i.e. Ive been on the holiday we booked)

haha funny you say that, I know a lad who went to Amsterdam, payed a prossie for the full works, she gave him a blowjob and as he put his hand down on her you'll never guess what was there? yup, a nob. they had good laugh about it (no he didn't shag her). lol haha.

arby said:
Hairy-Sporran said:
I think Ill wait till the tax runs out (i.e. Ive been on the holiday we booked)
somewhere exotic I hope? I hear you can get a good price for a blond girl in Morocco!

SmithsRail said:
haha funny you say that, I know a lad who went to Amsterdam, payed a prossie for the full works, she gave him a blowjob and as he put his hand down on her you'll never guess what was there? yup, a nob. they had good laugh about it (no he didn't shag her). lol haha.
read G.A.Y. then, why didnt he batter the shyte out of it?

Hairy-Sporran said:
SmithsRail said:
LOL HAHA. It wasn't nessacerily heshe's fault now was it?

Hairy-Sporran said:
SmithsRail said:
at least he got a blowjob :x

both points well made Gents but oh so very wrong on oh so many levels,
Smiths this one obviously had a latent homosexuality just bursting to break free Freddy Mercury style then?
Arby your of the lowest morale fiber variety!
welcome to the sewers Mrs Hairy is on the left serving up the finest gravy
:? :oops: :?

Hairy-Sporran said:
both points well made Gents but oh so very wrong on oh so many levels,
Smiths this one obviously had a latent homosexuality just bursting to break free Freddy Mercury style then?
Arby your of the lowest morale fiber variety!
welcome to the sewers Mrs Hairy is on the left serving up the finest gravy
:? :oops: :?
yup!. You're conscience will only hold you back.

Some silly women seem to confuse giving you a nosh with foreplay. They expect some sort of return for their investment. When you immediately fall asleep having lost your man fat they start wailing and gnashing their teeth.

Should you be a victim of this sort of wild radical feminist behaviour slap her down fast! You know it makes sense!

cernunnos said:
Some silly women seem to confuse giving you a nosh with foreplay. They expect some sort of return for their investment. When you immediately fall asleep having lost your man fat they start wailing and gnashing their teeth.

Should you be a victim of this sort of wild radical feminist behaviour slap her down fast! You know it makes sense!
its just feminist fascism.

Sorry, what kind of sex? With a dentist?

Arby,

I hope you haven't been pestering the lads on the site again? Remember there's a difference between a builders hard hat and his helmet, or do you have your eye on a bit of builders crack. Me thinks you have turned into a bit of a Larry Grayson in a HV vest!

Have you joined yet?

BW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Krieg-Hammer Health and Fitness 10
JoshMillss Health and Fitness 20
FunkyNewBlood The NAAFI Bar 8