Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alleged SAS War Crimes Report

Nige

LE
Why do you think that's any of your business? I've told you I did a tour there and that should suffice. I really couldn't give a toss if some internet person believes me of not and I'm certainly not going to start posting photo's/proof etc..... You can either accept what I say as true or not - that's up to you. But to get back on topic:

Do I think any Taliban that got killed in Afghanistan deserved it? Yes I do!
Do I think anyone was murdered? No I don't.
Do I think journo's have a biased agenda? Yes I do.
Do I think people make up claims to get money? Yes I do.
Do I think compo claiming lawyers are scummy and just want money - Yes of course the scummy leaches do!

No matter what the MSM write from now on, they are not to be trusted, also these political witch hunts/internet trials are not based on any hard evidence - just hearsay and rumours most of the time.

FACTS - has anyone at all been convicted of murder in this report - NO they haven't.

This thread is just basically waffle, with a few armchair lawyers spoffing out their biased opinions, that's all. Do I take it seriously - NOPE, and I doubt anyone will be charged with any murders - you know that's the likely outcome and so do I.
Let us know when you read the report - until then, I don't think anyone gives a shit what you think.

He did a shoey.
Daniel Ricciardo was shooting prisoners?

Seriously though, the SOCOMD SM was sprung having done the wrong thing and did (or is doing) the right thing.

E2A: belatedly I realised that I had got right and wrong mixed up. Not on my own there, then.

Last edited:

SignalFire

Swinger
The video of the Australian SAS killing the farmer in Afghanistan is quite clearly an execution and nothing but a war crime. I understand that war has an unimaginable mental impact but if a Special Forces Soldier cannot keep their focus and have sound decision making then I have no idea how they can be fit for SF...

Do you know the Context of the incidence? me neither

Watched this earlier on Al Jazeera and I am posting it here as I thought some of you might be interested:

I wasn't there so I will not comment on the video however I do have a question: does anyone know what type of assault vest 'Quake' is wearing? (Asking for a hyperactive Labrador :shock:)

Latest Threads