When a bloke standing over a detainee, cowering in the foetal position, calmly asks various oppos three times whether he should "slot this ****", the balance of probability is that he didn't need to.
Do you disagree?
Without agreeing or disagreeing.
On the balance of probabilities, what that 2:09 minutes of video clip showed me.
1. Was not a highly trained, steely eyed dealer of death, who are trained to go about their business silently and ruthlessly.
2. Was a soldier who was unsure, not in control and did not really know what he was doing.
Which raises even more questions.
1. Who is soldier '' C '' A regular or a Reservist.
2. On the balance of probabilities, I would need to see the minutes prior to the shown 2:09 to try to understand why a trained, steely eyed dealer of death appears to be so unsure, not in control and not really know what he was doing.
3. Was his head completely ****** up by multiple tours that he just completely lost it.
So many questions, but officers, apparently have no case to answer.