Alleged racist tweeters arrested

How delightful.
white_xmas_al_jolson.jpg

suspicion of malicious communication offences.
Get a grip, honestly. He actually went to the po-po about some wee bams calling him names on the INTERNET. He needs to grow up, the world won't be nice to him, he's a Newcastle player FFS!

And do the police not have some pedos to catch or something instead of shouting at kids?

T

trowel

Get a grip, honestly. He actually went to the po-po about some wee bams calling him names on the INTERNET. He needs to grow up, the world won't be nice to him, he's a Newcastle player FFS!

And do the police not have some pedos to catch or something instead of shouting at kids?
How dare you Eric? Have you not heard that being a bit cheeky on the Internet is soon to become a capital offence. Britains finest, our stout hearted , Boys in Blue are in no position to be out there wasting their valuable time on trivia such as predatory paedophiles.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mate of mine is a geek and he invented the Robo-Caddy. You put a fob in your pocket and Robo-Caddy would follow you around the golf course carrying your clubs and offering hints and tips on the fairway or green. He trialed it at a famous Scottish golf course and it was a big hit. Interest from Japan and America. He was made.

Six months later he was desolate. He had to scrap the Robo-Caddy. I asked why and he said the sun was glinting off the Robo-Caddy and other golfers were complaining.

"Why didn't you just paint it black?" I asked.

He said he tried that, but they were turning in late, things were going missing and the lady golfers were complaining about being raped.

True story. I was there. I saw it.

Christ i hope nobody reads this site, redundancies wouldnt matter nay more as we would all end end nicked! Its all a bit pathetic really isnt, seems we are not allowed to say anything or have a personal opinion anymore. But surely if a bloke is a cunt and he happens to be black he really is a black cunt? i dont see the problem really, its not a rascist remark its cunt-ist at best.