Alleged racist tweeters arrested

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by pp0470, Nov 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You have to be incredibly wary of what you type these days.

Even calling a spade a spade is frowned upon.
  2. How delightful.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Is nigger and Paki still alowed, or am I in trouble?
  4. Just remember, a spade is a horticultural, earth inverting, implement - Simples
  5. That black bastard is the strangest looking Jew-boy that ever existed.
  6. Get a grip, honestly. He actually went to the po-po about some wee bams calling him names on the INTERNET. He needs to grow up, the world won't be nice to him, he's a Newcastle player FFS!

And do the police not have some pedos to catch or something instead of shouting at kids?
  7. Indeed. Care for some cheese?
  8. No thank you very much. You can have my share. I`m generous like that.
  9. I don't like black boots.

Being a discerning gentleman, I wear brown suede ones.
  10. How dare you Eric? Have you not heard that being a bit cheeky on the Internet is soon to become a capital offence. Britains finest, our stout hearted , Boys in Blue are in no position to be out there wasting their valuable time on trivia such as predatory paedophiles.
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Mate of mine is a geek and he invented the Robo-Caddy. You put a fob in your pocket and Robo-Caddy would follow you around the golf course carrying your clubs and offering hints and tips on the fairway or green. He trialed it at a famous Scottish golf course and it was a big hit. Interest from Japan and America. He was made.

Six months later he was desolate. He had to scrap the Robo-Caddy. I asked why and he said the sun was glinting off the Robo-Caddy and other golfers were complaining.

"Why didn't you just paint it black?" I asked.

He said he tried that, but they were turning in late, things were going missing and the lady golfers were complaining about being raped.

True story. I was there. I saw it.
  12. They tried to change the name here. Fortunately common sense prevailed.

Fancy trying to change it to "Black Cunt"....
  13. No, this is the strangest Jew-boy that ever existed:
  14. Christ i hope nobody reads this site, redundancies wouldnt matter nay more as we would all end end nicked! Its all a bit pathetic really isnt, seems we are not allowed to say anything or have a personal opinion anymore. But surely if a bloke is a cunt and he happens to be black he really is a black cunt? i dont see the problem really, its not a rascist remark its cunt-ist at best.