Alleged Racism at the Met

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by Needle_Point, Nov 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now this could be an interesting precedent.....

Six white Met officers sue in race bias battle | News

Obviously the case is still ongoing (so keep any replies legal!), but one worth watching.

I merely bring to attention in case anyone missed it (couldn't see it posted anywhere).

2. Sadly as eny fule noe only White people are racist.

3. I'm surprised that it's taken this long to happen.

4. It's truly remarkable how quickly times have changed since the new government was elected and loony leftery stoped being a career advancer. Not three weeks after the election, the entire board of Merseyside Black Police Association resigned. That's Merseyside Black Police Association who state on their web site:-

Change "black" for "white" and that statement would have had you prosecuted not so long ago.

Wasn't there a case some time ago where a detective was sacked after referring to turbans as "tea cosies"? IIRC, he won his case but the Met refused to reinstate him anyway.

5. And let's hope the trickle of returning common sense will turn into a stream (though Dave still worries me with some of his recent PC decisions). Had the Goon Show been re-elected it was only a matter of time before the very word 'black' became illegal - though only in the mouths of honkeys, of course. Snooker commentators would have had to refer to the No 7 ball, a popular autumnal fruit would be darkberries and a well-known Lancashire resort would be selling Pigmentpool rock. That geezer who bangs on the door at the opening of Parliament would have to find another moniker, and it'd be bye, bye Turdus merula for certain holes, markets and German forests. Fingers crossed that these coppers win their case.

6. Five posts and no Western yet?

7. Ha, well said .

8. When you lot stop boring the arse off me I may bother to join in.

9. msr

msr LE

Please don't

10. Oh god another 'smart arse'

11. I'm EX MET ..the amount of pandering that goes on to certain members of society is absurd...

It's afucking unifoem..a job.all the same...

12. Certainly the met is a racist organisation. The problem for these officers is that they need to prove that they were victims of this racism, rather than the usual incompetence and corruption.

Granted black people alleging racism never had to prove this, however, 2 wrongs do not make a right.