ALLEGED PARA OFFICERS SEXUAL ASSAULT ON REME CORPORAL

Discussion in 'REME' started by skypilotuk, May 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just when it looked as if we could begin to hold our heads up high again, the papers are ready to denegrade us on the basis of the alleged stupid and disgusting behaviour of a few.

I wish your REME colleague well after his ordeal and I hope those involved end up in a suitable place for many a year where they can indulge in their behaviour with the local 'daddy'!!!

Attached Files:

2. Already on the site in various threads

3. So what is the score then ? not heard anything on the subject

4. probably the norm for you reme types,up the bum no harm done and all that,the drink was apparently forced down his neck,but apparently the only thing that was forced down was the drink

5. Just some gobby spanner wanger gettin what he probably deserved :twisted:

6. You sir, are a complete ARRSE.

TTFN

BFG

7. arrse now thats appropriate isnt it you sausage jockey

8. ALLEGED PARA OFFICERS SEXUAL ASSAULT ON REME CORPORAL

I want to know who it is that is allegedly a Para officer. :twisted:

9. allegedly or not your man did not seem to "allegedly" take it up the hoop

10. well, i am a serving soldier with a son in the para reg. and it did not happen like it was presented guvnor..........
    as is usually the case, so please keep our traditional aloofness........

11. mens-meze - as an experienced member of the site we are all hanging on your every word.

Or you are here to mess about in b*llox and hearsay?

Your contribution will be considered when appropriate!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold your breath - we'll let you know

12. whats the matter murielson feeling a bit left out because yer mucker did a bit of the old in out in out.I heard he pushed back and gave a reach round, the saucy young devil

13. So when do we all get invited round for a games night.

14. the only reason this incident got reported was because none of the alleged abusers had the common curtisy to give the aforementioned NCO a reacharound for his troubles or at the very least a kiss and a thanx.
    just this simple show of manners and the mess would have been ringed with excited techs out for a free drink and a bit of fun.

15. [
    mens-meze - as an experienced member of the site we are all hanging on your every word.

Your contribution will be considered when appropriate!!!!!!!!!!!

And i thought all were welcome to an opinion..and if its just baiting banter then what better site to come to? should he decide to ridicule the event then so be it.....

Or do you hold with "only those with oodles of posts may have an opinion"... so sorry,we sit in awe to your greatness!!