Allah Takes Over Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ulsterism, Jun 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Allah Takes Over Catholic Church
    From the desk of Paul Belien on Sun, 2006-05-07 11:40
    The Belgian Bishops have opened their churches to illegal immigrants in order to pressurize the Belgian authorities to allow the immigrants to stay in the country.

Most of the immigrant squatters in the churches are Muslims. They display banners in the church showing the name of Allah (picture taken in the church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, Brussels).

The Belgian Bishops are so ignorant that they do not see what is going on: their churches are being turned into mosques before their very eyes.

The Muslim squatters hold Islamic prayer services in the church. The altar has been moved and the statue of Our Lady covered by a cloth to hide her from the eyes of the Muslim believers.

The squatters are living in the churches. "Church occupations" by illegal immigrants have been going on for a number of years in Belgium. They are not really "occupations" because the Bishops condone the actions and actively support them. Chris Gillibrand visited a number of Brussels churches to take these pictures.

The squatters live in tents in the churches. The tents are being provided by Catholic relief organisations. They have also been offered radios, television sets and computers.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1113

Chris saw them light a fire. We apologize for the poor quality of the photo. The man was quite aggressive. Aggression in desecrated churches that are being turned into mosques with the approval of Cardinal Godfried Danneels. This is Brussels, AD 2006.

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

It is customary to post a link to media stories. Otherwise, you run the risk of the thread being removed.

3. A bigots paradise ! - A chance to have a pop at Catholics and Immigrants in the same story !! Glad to see little has changed in Norn Irn over the centuries.

- I always thought it was a Christian duty to provide for the homeless, refugees etc.

4. It is the Christian duty, if the Muslims wish to pray there then so be it, they're not doing any harm (okay, maybe the fire), but it's still the same god.

As long as they don't disrupt church services I don't see what the problem is.

5. Same God!----no,no,nooo.My God's church of Scotland,and supports rangers(or so I believe,as my right)

6. Well I expect to see a fuzzy 'blessed European Christians shelter poor Muslims' story running on Al-Jazeera tomorrow.. :roll:

7. So what happened last season then ? Bit short on goals let alone miracles....

8. God works in mysterious ways.

9. If he's not up to the job then he should be sacked.

10. Something on the same lines happned in Dublin in May. Afghan illegal immigrants staged a protest and camped inside Saint Patricks Cathedral.

The Church Of Ireland wanted them out of the building and the Police were ready to take them out but it ended peacefully.

11. Not new that Christians might consider poor people worth helping. Love thy neighbour as thyself. The parable of the Good Samaritan. All that stuff...whoops, the word "Ulster" was used. Back to the Old Testament and plenty o'smiting then.

BTW, Brussels Journal is a super-hard right blog marketed at the US Know Nothing tendency and not terribly well sourced.