All Women Gun Crew Take Shower Together

I think they are all a little bisexual, good for team bonding. Adds that little bit of spice when you try to tapp off with them. You never know they might invite their friend

::)You and me with Jane makes three ::)

I'm NOT getting in the shower with any of those scally radio relay operators.

all that time spent locked up together on remote hilltop sites with nothing to do.

Always working out together, and was that a faint whiff of baby oil?

You're thinking of scalybacks not breach creatures that's a whole different ball game (obviously without balls though)

Lets hope not, we need a female heterosexual recruiting drive and stop all the RLC and Signals getting in the best ones. Nights in the NAAFI can become so dull.

PS. You ain’t seen me in there, right.

Can't do Miamis don't want to bang into anyone from RHQ, No names no pack drill.  Beaches are empty now or so I'm informed not left the hallowed turf of the Ops room for about 6 weeks :'(

I posted this in Jan and its still here in December... has anyone checked that the Gun Crew are alright in the shower...?

C'mon - where is your IIP policy? They must have run out of soap / baby oil / fire batons by now... who is the Q man anyway????

Chuck 'em some of that army carbolic soap we used to get, they'll soon get out of the shower in time for the lads to have cold one cos they've used all the hot water to wash "their girly bits"
8) :eek: :p

With sum of the mingers that are in our regt it is had to tell them apart from the blokes anyway...the shower part would not be a pretty sight..
smell like like a south american sh*t house at the best of times..

Is this a record? Just back from another trip abroad and the post is still here?

The gun crew must have skin like my granny by now... an she's bin dead for 6 months. :lol:

Gunner_ear said:
Is this a record? Just back from another trip abroad and the post is still here?

The gun crew must have skin like my granny by now... an she's bin dead for 6 months. :lol:
It never dies. It just keeps popping up now and again.