All Women Gun Crew Take Shower Together

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Gunner_ear, Jan 14, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D
    I wish!  Leads to some rude thoughts though...

Urrgh Aarrrgh mmmmm

2. ROS

ROS Swinger

All Crews show shower together   :p

3. do gun bunnies know what a shower is .....apart from the shower of s**t in the top bins

4. :pIve shot in error at the thought.....

5. Yes bunnies know what a shower is its normally the tankies theyve been tasked to support!

6. and they love to shower together - woolly woofters!

All that vigorous movement and they still aren't clean at the end of it!

7. And they should all shave together too!

8. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Yes, I concur.   ALL their body hair.  Except their heads. And eybrows.  As that would look horrible.

9. I think the idea is ' golden' :eek:

10. Cant understand all the fuss. Apparently gub crews were all women before WRAC was disbanded? And my mate told me that the only real Gun Crew were them guys from Pompey and Gus that used to be at the big show what the MOD used to run. You know the one that was good for recruiting and cost a slice of getting some Ad on TV of a guy crawling across a ceiling to get a shag without being caught.

11. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Even better Idea would be to have lots of Army girlies posted into AFCOs and ACIOs to dress real pretty in order to attract the younger males, just like in the NAAFI disco.

On second thoughts the Lads in the disco usually have to be very.drunk.com to go near most Army girlies, so I don't think that'll work in the cold light of day...

12. Yes and without sounding racist which  I def am not do you not have to be from an ethnic minority to work at an ACIO these days?

13. Have you seen the Minorities recruiting team? Their WO is a complete racist! Hates Paki's - he is a Hindu Indian....

Says things a lot of us wouldn't be allowed to get away with.

I wonder if a female EBONY crew would shower together?? yum yum ;D

14. Trust you men to bring up a subject like this!!! ::)

15. mmmm girly girly....... :eek: