All those with a Surprise, Surprise van watch out.

If you are really naughty and get caught twice for practising the surprise option or getting your large chopper out you could be sent down for life. Well life in the UK justice system which means less than if you actually got prosecuted for the original offence.

2 Strikes and Life

If you are really naughty and get caught twice for practising the surprise option or getting your large chopper out you could be sent down for life. Well life in the UK justice system which means less than if you actually got prosecuted for the original offence.

2 Strikes and Life
Then again, there is a more cost effective option, and one which would probably serve as more effective deterrent . . .

Attachments

Then again, there is a more cost effective option, and one which would probably serve as more effective deterrent . . .
did he get that from Moss Bros for the occasion I wonder.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

2 Strikes and Life
Thats me safe as houses then what with my Extra Large Chopper. Best crack on and get it out again.