All "The Corrs" ????

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. when we were in the sangars in province a question that always came up was - "if you were given the chance would you shag "the corrs?" usually met with of course [​IMG]

then came the crunch part - it had to be ALL "the corrs" OR none of "the corrs" :oops: :oops: :oops:

now think about it, your choice - give or take :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

[​IMG] :?: :?:
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

as long as you could get him out of the way first........... and bleach your old fella in between.......

incidentally, the drummer bloke...... have you noticed he not only goes out with birds who are absolute ringers for his sisters, but even have the same names too??? something's not quite right there.
  3. Any Hole's A Goal :lol:

For a shot of the sisters. I'd kick his back door in whilst issuing many Kidney punches.

Can you kill him afterwards, so that he can't tell anyone :roll:
  4. What do you mean?

After doing the whole lot of them you could hire Max Clifford, make a small fortune, write a book, sell the film rights and retire. :twisted:

After all the disgusting things done by the average squaddie throwing one up Jim Corr would be a minor offence and the notoriety would guarantee an endless supply of class A women for the next few years (they all love a shunter)
  5. Sounds like the voice of experience....
  6. Saw it's head off and shag the still twitching body up the trachea.

Not sure about him though...
  7. Lardbeast wrote

i do hope you are on about the bloke & not one of the "chix" cause that would be a waste. 8O 8O
  8. I'd have em all, no worries. Definately take. :wink:

I'd video the lot and sell it to Max Clifford. I'll be on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here before the end of the year. 8)
  9. To quote 3 Para Mortars: You are only gay if you push back and enjoy it.

I would do him to get the other 3. I would even let him do me if Andrea C (the small one) would sit on my face and wriggle at the same time.
  10. For the chance to do those 3 8O 8O 8O I'd marry him in a televised wedding in the big eye thing in London in the buff with a pink ribbon on my owld fella! .........erm ...........just for the crack like am not bent or nowt :oops: :wink: :lol:
  11. I wouldnt have a problem if he wanted to crack one off in the corner whilst i made a mess of his sisters, he could even lick there sweaty porridge holes after i had finished and was attmpting to get the old fella back up and running.
  12. Here's a little sweetener- there are, IIRC, two or three younger sisters who are not in the band. They should be in their early 20s by now...
  13. 5 or 6 sisters so there's a good chance you'll die of exhaustion before you have to give poor old jim the good news, sounds like fair odds to me
  14. smoojalooge wrote

but would you do "jim" first to get it out of the way :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  15. is it mandatory?