All Roles Now Open To Females

And if she wakes up in the morning and reports that he raped her later that night what then? Sure he may be cleared eventually, but she will get anonimity whilst his face is splashed all over the papers with "rapist" next to it.

I know someone who had a 20 year career destroyed after one drunken arse slap, the bar is very low if you are Male these days.
I don't think that the bar is low, I think that societal attitudes have changed.

Drink driving - the joke in the 70s used to be that you had to drive home from the pub as you were too s**tfaced to walk.
Smoking - up till the 1980s, it was de rigeur to smoke.
Sexual harrassment - what used to be acceptable behaviour now isn't, and I think as Armed Forces (and more broadly as a society) we are better for it.

If your 20 year career oppo thinks it's perfectly acceptable to slap people's arses whilst drunk, then he probably wants to be glad that he didn't do it to a couple of ex-girlfriends of mine.........

Ah, the Daily Mail, that bastion of truth and justice :) yet again, I don’t know what’s worse, the sh*t it prints, or those that believe it ^~

I don't think that the bar is low, I think that societal attitudes have changed.
Which i have no problem with, its when the rules dont get applied equally that really gets people backs up. If the story happened as the mail reported (the MOD did confirm it!), and the Male/Female roles were reversed, i dont think the Officers in the unit would have been so quick to try to sweep it under the carpet.

Stuff the Mail, bunch of knobs. The point is 1 she disobeyed a direct order by the Guard Commander. 2 This Trooper she apparently sexualy assaulted, he sounds like a bit of a whoose, why the fcuk didn't he deck her or just chuck her out of the Guardroom.
3 Rasmans punishment out back, they want equality!!

The ungrateful, pathetic faggot! I was expecting to see some bloated heffer there, but she has a pretty face. What is it? Does she have a hard-as-**** boyfriend, and he was terrified of him finding out?
I can see where you’re coming from, maybe the lad had thoughts racing through his mind of “if I finger her.. the minute she sobers up there’s a sexual assault claim coming my way”

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Drink driving - the joke in the 70s used to be that you had to drive home from the pub as you were too s**tfaced to walk.
Smoking - up till the 1980s, it was de rigeur to smoke.
Sexual harrassment - what used to be acceptable behaviour now isn't, and I think as Armed Forces (and more broadly as a society) we are better for it.

If your 20 year career oppo thinks it's perfectly acceptable to slap people's arses whilst drunk, then he probably wants to be glad that he didn't do it to a couple of ex-girlfriends of mine.........
So you're saying the bar isn't low for males, just that societal attitudes have changed to the point that sexual assaults, (eg. a slap on the arse, groping, etc.) by are far more permissible than those by men and that we are better off because of it.
That's great then.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Stuff the Mail, bunch of knobs. The point is 1 she disobeyed a direct order by the Guard Commander. 2 This Trooper she apparently sexualy assaulted, he sounds like a bit of a whoose, why the fcuk didn't he deck her or just chuck her out of the Guardroom.
3 Rasmans punishment out back, they want equality!!
Headline:
"Violent MALE Soldier Attacks Weak & Pretty Female Colleague
(Who was seeking supportive but platonic comfort due to receiving bad news from home.)

Reading the article (I will chastise myself later)

She entered the guardroom and they ended up outside, now she either has Herculean strength or he went outside voluntarily.

This is a case of jilted girlfriend, trying to chat up ex-boyfriend. He was having non of it, shouted to his mates to get the pisshead to bed.

She is guilty of entering the guard room and was dealt with at Regt level. But that won’t fuel outrage or sell the rag.

Case closed, home for tea and medals :)

Now, I'm not particularly 'handy' and am defo not one of the nails punchy types, but if another soldier had tried to sexually assault me, I'd have at least got the first couple of tooth destroying blows in. Of course, to smash the grid of a FEMALE soldier, would be seen differently.

So much for equality.

Headline:
"Violent MALE Soldier Attacks Weak & Pretty Female Colleague
(Who was seeking supportive but platonic comfort due to receiving bad news from home.)
Point taken, with reservations.
Reading the article (I will chastise myself later)

She entered the guardroom and they ended up outside, now she either has Herculean strength or he went outside voluntarily.

This is a case of jilted girlfriend, trying to chat up ex-boyfriend. He was having non of it, shouted to his mates to get the pisshead to bed.

She is guilty of entering the guard room and was dealt with at Regt level. But that won’t fuel outrage or sell the rag.

Case closed, home for tea and medals :)
So that meant, some twat, went outside the Regt and gobed off to the press no doubt to get a few quid. So much for Regimental loyalty.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Fine pair of shoulders . . .

It's about time the military joined the twelvtyfirst century now we can have artillerymanlady, guardsmanwoman even gender non specific jerry can stacker, WRAC woman, infantrymangirl the possibilities are endless apart from the RAF and the Navy there will will be big changes or the Army could just become gay and then all three arms of the services would match

Latest Threads