All Roles Now Open To Females

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And why not if that is what they want to do.
You do know Queen Victoria has been dead for over a century.
And that personally she liked a good shag.

For the purposes of diversity and devastation, I'd best be included at one of the ends.

Or halfway if she successfully progresses to airtight.
Aft may be better. If she clocks that mtondo and panics the screaming would wake the cops.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Aft may be better. If she clocks that mtondo and panics the screaming would wake the cops.
You think we should let a Monkey take part ?

Your old standby always seems to work OK. Chain her to an old Chevy engine block in your garage and keep her greased up with mutton fat to amuse the Rotties.

Well if they are going to do that then I hope they are going to get more staff in the RAP/ Health centre.

On a related note, I was going through some military self defence type training a month or two ago in full armour+ helmet+ gat and I’m only a little bloke (165ish cm and 62kgs) and a bird who’s pretty much my size was getting thrown about the place by this big rough bird because they could pair me and the little bird up, I was hilarious but ridiculously.

(Being the good bloke (Pervert) Iam I went through the drills with her after hours to ensure she fully understood the movements conducted.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
On a related note, I was going through some military self defence type training a month or two ago in full armour+ helmet+ gat and I’m only a little bloke (165ish cm and 62kgs)
What training was this ?

What training was this ?
Australian Army here so you might not know it.

It’s called Army Combatives Program, it’s pretty much our karate type thing at the moment, the module we were conducting was something like “survive and retain your weapon in a close combat situation”

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Australian Army here so you might not know it.

It’s called Army Combatives Program, it’s pretty much our karate type thing at the moment, the module we were conducting was something like “survive and retain your weapon in a close combat situation”
The British Army is about to introduce something similar.
It's called, ".I'm sorry if my rifle offends you, please take it and may I offer you some compensation."

Last edited:
The British Army is about to introduce something similar.
It's called, ".I'm sorry if my rifle offends you, please take it and may I offer you some compensation."
If only someone had thought of that approach in the late 1980s...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
She should have have at least, done a couple of weeks in the Regts own pokie,... er do they still exist??
At the min she failed to follow a legitimate order by a Guard Commander.

The ungrateful, pathetic faggot! I was expecting to see some bloated heffer there, but she has a pretty face. What is it? Does she have a hard-as-**** boyfriend, and he was terrified of him finding out?

The ungrateful, pathetic faggot! I was expecting to see some bloated heffer there, but she has a pretty face. What is it? Does she have a hard-as-**** boyfriend, and he was terrified of him finding out?
And if she wakes up in the morning and reports that he raped her later that night what then? Sure he may be cleared eventually, but she will get anonimity whilst his face is splashed all over the papers with "rapist" next to it.

I know someone who had a 20 year career destroyed after one drunken arse slap, the bar is very low if you are Male these days.

Latest Threads