All Roles Now Open To Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Totally agree.
To take it further in 1945 Japanese children were being taught to tie knives to lengths of bamboo to withstand
an allied invasion.
The allied soldiers would seen how young they were and still have to shoot them.

Yep, you just need to aim a bit lower..

mcphee1948

Old-Salt
Don't you think that the whole idea of women being in the fighting forces, at the front, is somehow not right.
It's only come about as a result of political correctness.

I'm only a civilian, and have never had to fight in battle, but I wouldn't want to see women being shot down by enemy machine-guns. If men were being shot, that would not seem so bad.

Is it wrong to think that way?

Kefi

Old-Salt
RAF Regt.
Hahahahah Intersting, however we seem to be turning a corner when no females has yet completed the RAF Regt basic coures even though it has been watered down & ICT are not only getting them through they are better than the blokes:eek:

Might be interested that the 2nd female to pass CIC in my coy (first passed in July) finished her RFT on Friday and came first. Was voted the Soldiers Soldier by her peers. Drove home in the afternoon, and completed another RFT the next morning again beating all the other participants. Bit of a grenade down town as well, so she is doing rather well.

Kefi

Old-Salt
Might be interested that the 2nd female to pass CIC in my coy (first passed in July) finished her RFT on Friday and came first. Was voted the Soldiers Soldier by her peers. Drove home in the afternoon, and completed another RFT the next morning again beating all the other participants. Bit of a grenade down town as well, so she is doing rather well.
This is fantastic news for the females & should be broadcast far & wide, what Reg is she in by the way ?
She must be an utter machine to be the best in the Coy, what time did she get ?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Don't you think that the whole idea of women being in the fighting forces, at the front, is somehow not right.
It's only come about as a result of political correctness.

I'm only a civilian, and have never had to fight in battle, but I wouldn't want to see women being shot down by enemy machine-guns. If men were being shot, that would not seem so bad.

Is it wrong to think that way?
No, it's fine to think that, though at least 30 years out of date so far as the debate has progressed in UK military circles.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Hahahahah Intersting, however we seem to be turning a corner when no females has yet completed the RAF Regt basic coures even though it has been watered down & ICT are not only getting them through they are better than the blokes:eek:

Mentally unstable people often have what seems like superhuman strength...wait until she needs time off when preggers or gets dumped

Last edited:

Kefi

Old-Salt
Mentally unstable people often have what seems like superhuman strength...what until she needs time off when preggers or gets dumped
You better hope she is not in your old mob mate, your FB will go into melt down with all the abuse :eek:

mcphee1948

Old-Salt
No, it's fine to think that, though at least 30 years out of date so far as the debate has progressed in UK military circles.
Yes, well I think that "UK military circles" whatever they are , are going against human nature.

In WWII, my mum served as a radar operator. She scanned her radar screen, which detected Luftwaffe bombers coming to attack England. Her reports helped the RAF to scramble fighters to intercept the bombers.

So she was doing her bit in the war. And that's good. But I wouldn't at all agree if someone said she should have joined the infantry (if that had been possible, which it rightly wasn't). And stormed ashore on the Normandy beaches, firing a tommy-gun and lobbing grenades at the Wehrmacht.

Such active fighting is the job of a man, not a woman. But at this point I stop writing, as it might cause offence.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes, well I think that "UK military circles" whatever they are , are going against human nature.

In WWII, my mum served as a radar operator. She scanned her radar screen, which detected Luftwaffe bombers coming to attack England. Her reports helped the RAF to scramble fighters to intercept the bombers.

So she was doing her bit in the war. And that's good. But I wouldn't at all agree if someone said she should have joined the infantry (if that had been possible, which it rightly wasn't). And stormed ashore on the Normandy beaches, firing a tommy-gun and lobbing grenades at the Wehrmacht.

Such active fighting is the job of a man, not a woman. But at this point I stop writing, as it might cause offence.
No-one is arguing she should have done. Nor today.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
You better hope she is not in your old mob mate, your FB will go into melt down with all the abuse :eek:
ha ha, let them bring it, .......

We've already got a transexual who show's up at the Reggie Reunion ... fair play (s)he passed out as Rifleman in the 80's and then 30 years later went for the change or whatever they do...

As for FB...currently on a 30 day ban, a mere 6 hours after getting off the last 30 dayer ..for posting the joke Minecraft/mein Kampf meme.

Should have put a picture or video up of bullying or an animal in pain, they seem to let that shit go.

To55ers

So all of those women that parachuted into France as part of the SOE should have stayed behind the kitchen sink?

I've met some of them. They'd rip your nutsack off and feed it to you with a nice portion of pommes frites.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
So all of those women that parachuted into France as part of the SOE should have stayed behind the kitchen sink?

I've met some of them. They'd rip your nutsack off and feed it to you with a nice portion of pommes frites.

Think he's trolling mate.

mcphee1948

Old-Salt

Ugh!

Were there a lot of really butch women who parachuted into France?

Kefi

Old-Salt
ha ha, let them bring it, .......

We've already got a transexual who show's up at the Reggie Reunion ... fair play (s)he passed out as Rifleman in the 80's and then 30 years later went for the change or whatever they do...

As for FB...currently on a 30 day ban, a mere 6 hours after getting off the last 30 dayer ..for posting the joke Minecraft/mein Kampf meme.

Should have put a picture or video up of bullying or an animal in pain, they seem to let that shit go.

To55ers

Jesussss your only making it wors for yourself man, whats her name got any photos ?

What again FFS will you never learn :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads