All Roles Now Open To Females

Just wait for the first feminist to complain they haven't spelt it Womxn to show the prejudice, discrimination, and institutional barriers womxn have faced, but also to show it includes trans-womxn and womxn of color.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have said it before on this forum and I'll say it again.

Women in the armoured corp won't work.

It's a well known fact that women in groups for prolonged periods synchronise their periods. Bears can smell blood.

Imagine the havoc wreaked if a native Black Bear, enraged by the scent of a female crew, ends up managing to get in through the hatch of a Scimitar or back door of a Spartan.

Carnage. Yet they MOD is ignoring this risk like it doesn't exist. Disgraceful.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have said it before on this forum and I'll say it again.

Women in the armoured corp won't work.

It's a well known fact that women in groups for prolonged periods synchronise their periods. Bears can smell blood.

Imagine the havoc wreaked if a native Black Bear, enraged by the scent of a female crew, ends up managing to get in through the hatch of a Scimitar or back door of a Spartan.

Carnage. Yet they MOD is ignoring this risk like it doesn't exist. Disgraceful.
Just think. One week every month, those crews could take Moscow and woe betide any man who gets in their way.

they can join the SAS now too according to the BBC - Women allowed to join SAS for first time

if they do not change the selection process at all, I think that it is extremely unlikely that more than 0.001% of female applicants will pass but if they can meet the same standards then I dont mind.

What I do think it worth further consideration is that the treatment these women will receive when captured in places like Afghanistan will likely far exceed the brutality dished out to men. Captured SF girls being gang raped before having their heads cut off on liveleak is a potential outcome.

Also there is the issue of societies women being more valuable and less disposable than men. In the days of tribal warfare, it was rare (we think) for women to take part in battles. When men fought each other with spears and swords, it was a 50% attrition rate. When people paired off to fight, one of them was going to die.

Consequently, If one side lost of the battle and all of the warrior men were killed. The remaining men and women could produce new men within a generation. If the women were all killed too then the tribe would die. Hence the women being kept out of the fighting and protected as they were more valuable than the men.

This is a theory in evolutionary psychology that holds water, however, is deeply unpopular with todays feminists. This would be the first time that government has accepted that this does not matter anymore and the women can be killed alongside the men.

...retired officer Col Richard Kemp said the new policy would "cost lives".

"My experience is if you have a team of men, even with one or two women, it could lead to divisiveness."

"I am not blaming women, but anything that undermines that teamwork will cost lives."
If only the media had a retired Colonel they could wheel out every time they need a meaningful comment on anything military...

Women allowed to join SAS for first time

they can join the SAS now too according to the BBC - Women allowed to join SAS for first time

if they do not change the selection process at all, I think that it is extremely unlikely that more than 0.001% of female applicants will pass but if they can meet the same standards then I dont mind.

What I do think it worth further consideration is that the treatment these women will receive when captured in places like Afghanistan will likely far exceed the brutality dished out to men. Captured SF girls being gang raped before having their heads cut off on liveleak is a potential outcome.

Also there is the issue of societies women being more valuable and less disposable than men. In the days of tribal warfare, it was rare (we think) for women to take part in battles. When men fought each other with spears and swords, it was a 50% attrition rate. When people paired off to fight, one of them was going to die.

Consequently, If one side lost of the battle and all of the warrior men were killed. The remaining men and women could produce new men within a generation. If the women were all killed too then the tribe would die. Hence the women being kept out of the fighting and protected as they were more valuable than the men.

This is a theory in evolutionary psychology that holds water, however, is deeply unpopular with todays feminists. This would be the first time that government has accepted that this does not matter anymore and the women can be killed alongside the men.
I can’t see any specific course entry and completion requirements changing, all that’s happened is the individual FLCs will get the paperwork to complete not the chaps in Centre.

Heard it on the Beeb. Wimmin allowed to join the SAS and the Royal Marines, with the first scheduled wimmins marine course/intake next year.

The spokesperson also said it would be based on ability and not gender.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have to say, the threat from women on the front line had never been about lack of ability. It's always been about the risk of capture and the risk of the morale impact on the men, which studies show (that I've just made up in my head) are more protective over females than other males.

No doubt the first female soldier to be captured and filmed being raped and tortured or killed will result in an outcry as to why the MOD didn't do more to protect her or, conversely, why she was allowed on the front line.

Society gets very confused about what it wants sometimes.

Latest Threads