All right....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Wenger, Jul 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some person, who was offended by my comments, has, presumably, deleted my posts, and a thread of mine.

Three days until match-day, and we've been deprived of our medium to communicate....

"Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER"

Should the moderators and members take that advice?

Sorry I offended your brittle sensibilities, chaps. You won't run home to Mommy anymore?
  2. I don't think you offended as such, your posts were deleted because you were spouting utter shite more than anything else.
  3. You don't think? So, if I posted utter shite, as you say, why wasn't it moved to the arrse-hole forum?

Is the deletion of my posts a tactic employed by some members to run for the hills?

And you're part of the army?

No hills on a pitch, chaps. Moodybitch's arse is exempt; she isn't a pitch.
  4. No not really - just a sign that you are a cnut. And that your posts are considered to be shite as well. :roll:
  5. Rev_Bum-a-lot, you look to the heavens for signs...

I don't move according to the moon.
  6. Keep drivelling dick head.

Time must be running out for you. Make the most of it. :wink:
  7. Can the mod please give this c0ckspurt an O2 thief badge?
  8. Of course it is: three days to match-day. And our physio doesn't know the difference between an elbow and an arse.
  9. now this time it is me moving a thread to wher it belongs
  10. He's like one of those bloody annoying adverts, "Thank Fcuk its Crunchie."

Only 3 days to go till ...... with some wierd football/sports related connection.