• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

All right....

Some person, who was offended by my comments, has, presumably, deleted my posts, and a thread of mine.

Three days until match-day, and we've been deprived of our medium to communicate....

"Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER"

Should the moderators and members take that advice?

Sorry I offended your brittle sensibilities, chaps. You won't run home to Mommy anymore?

Wenger said:
Someone person, who was offended by my comments, has, presumably, deleted my posts, and a thread of mine.

Three days until match-day, and we've been deprived of our medium to communicate....

"Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER"

Sorry I offended your brittle sensibilities, chaps. You won't run home to Mommy anymore?
I don't think you offended as such, your posts were deleted because you were spouting utter shite more than anything else.

Moodybitch said:
Wenger said:
Someone person, who was offended by my comments, has, presumably, deleted my posts, and a thread of mine.

I don't think you offended as such, your posts were deleted because you were spouting utter shite more than anything else.
You don't think? So, if I posted utter shite, as you say, why wasn't it moved to the arrse-hole forum?

Is the deletion of my posts a tactic employed by some members to run for the hills?

And you're part of the army?

No hills on a pitch, chaps. Moodybitch's arse is exempt; she isn't a pitch.

Rev_Bumjoy said:
Wenger said:
Is the deletion of my posts a tactic employed by some members to run for the hills?
No not really - just a sign that you are a cnut. And that your posts are considered to be shite as well. :roll:
Rev_Bum-a-lot, you look to the heavens for signs...

I don't move according to the moon.

Can the mod please give this c0ckspurt an O2 thief badge?

Rev_Bumjoy said:
Keep drivelling dick head.

Time must be running out for you. Make the most of it. :wink:
Of course it is: three days to match-day. And our physio doesn't know the difference between an elbow and an arse.

He's like one of those bloody annoying adverts, "Thank Fcuk its Crunchie."

Only 3 days to go till ...... with some wierd football/sports related connection.

Latest Threads