"All right, full auto." A Darwin Award phrase?

Well, almost, the chap in the article had already passed his genes on.

The article below is about a civil gun range in Arizona, a nine year old girl and an uzi. Who would have thought it could go so wrong?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...oting-instructor-with-Uzi-submachine-gun.html

EDIT: FAO Jarrod: I did a search but only in the NAAFI. I didn't do the Intellegence Cell as I thought that'd be the last place anybody would put an article like this. Oxymorons and all that.

Last edited:
I blame the girls dad/brothers/uncles.

If they been proper red necks she would be tugging cock her whole life.......... she would have wrists that could hold a fire hose! Limp wrists are what killed him.

At least in the Middle East they go for aimed shots.........

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

The article below is about a civil gun range in Arizona, a nine year old girl and an uzi. Who would have thought it could go so wrong?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...oting-instructor-with-Uzi-submachine-gun.html

EDIT: FAO Jarrod: I did a search but only in the NAAFI. I didn't do the Intellegence Cell as I thought that'd be the last place anybody would put an article like this. Oxymorons and all that.
That's the second one this week.

Will they never learn?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/th...-kills-bloke-with-an-uzi.218240/#post-5938998

As sad as this story is (in respect to a 9 year old now having to live with killing somebody, fucking americans...) I did laugh at the mans, now immortal, last words

"All right.. Full Auto"

Am I missing the point here or what? But who but a mouth breather would let a child anywhere near a weapon that is; (a) anything more than single shot (b) a bigger calibre than a spud gun. Madness.

I blame the girls dad/brothers/uncles.

If they been proper red necks she would be tugging cock her whole life.......... she would have wrists that could hold a fire hose! Limp wrists are what killed him.
She would also been married off to her brother and would have had three kids by now!

Am I missing the point here or what? But who but a mouth breather would let a child anywhere near a weapon that is; (a) anything more than single shot (b) a bigger calibre than a spud gun. Madness.
But it's enshrined in their rights. Something about arming bears or somesuch.

COMMIE.

But it's enshrined in their rights. Something about arming bears or somesuch.
Serious head on. I've a couple of septic mates that take their teenaged sons hunting with low calibre rifles, but from what I know of them, they'd never allow their kids anywhere near a semi or automatic firearm. What I know about weapon systems you could write on the back of a postcard - thank God, I ain't Infantry!
But if you allow a child anywhere near a military grade weapon then you're asking for trouble.

Serious head on. I've a couple of septic mates that take their teenaged sons hunting with low calibre rifles, but from what I know of them, they'd never allow their kids anywhere near a semi or automatic firearm. What I know about weapon systems you could write on the back of a postcard - thank God, I ain't Infantry!
But if you allow a child anywhere near a military grade weapon then you're asking for trouble.
Hopefully one day the septics will get that logic...

Not entirely unrelated, but it reminds me a little of the whole Elliot Rodger incident, where a fucking mental (seeing a therapist, histroy of mental illness, blah blah blah) 22 year old was able to walk into a store and buy a piece. Ended up shooting up a college, killing like 6 people.

When will these people wake up and do something realistic about their gun culture?

Hopefully one day the septics will get that logic...

Not entirely unrelated, but it reminds me a little of the whole Elliot Rodger incident, where a ******* mental (seeing a therapist, histroy of mental illness, blah blah blah) 22 year old was able to walk into a store and buy a piece. Ended up shooting up a college, killing like 6 people.

When will these people wake up and do something realistic about their gun culture?
Trouble is, even putting the constitution and political fallout aside, tighter gun controls only apply to the law abiding.

Trouble is, even putting the constitution and political fallout aside, tighter gun controls only apply to the law abiding.
Yeah true, it would be mahoosively difficult to control it now.

So the alternative to that is leave things be?

Yeah true, it would be mahoosively difficult to control it now.

So the alternative to that is leave things be?
There are a few things worth addressing - regulation of gun-related advertising, better education about guns, better access to mental health services.

The anti-gun lobby think semi-autos should be banned and magazines limited in size. It would have little effect on criminals, but given that most spree killers are (until that point) law abiding with no criminal connections, it would probably help. It also leaves the constitution intact and ensures the law abiding can protect themselves. However, it's still politically toxic and virtually impossible to implement.

There's a strong counter-argument to any I can come up with.

I thought the constitution said people have the right to bear arms as part of an armed militia to defend the country? Any constitutional lawyers out there who can give an opinion on this?

Love it when they say they require automatic assault rifles for home/self defence - maybe they should look up the meaning of 'overkill'?

Last edited:
I thought the constitution said people have the right to bear arms as part of an armed militia to defend the country? Any constitutional lawyers out there who can give an opinion on this?

Love it when they say they require automatic assault rifles for home/self defence - maybe they should look up the meaning of 'overkill'?
Probably to defend their 'propertah from the god damn godless Commies' I suspect is their reasoning behind owning an Assault Rifle.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

The second amendment states "A well regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free state; the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

The Supreme Court has repeatedly upheld the individual right to bear arms over the collective (I.e the militia) rights