*All Philpott threads here please*

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scum will float to the top whatever the circumstances...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes - here was a man who saw breeding as an income stream. And the welfare state happily pays out no matter how many children people choose to have.
    • Like Like x 10
  3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Ys, 100%. He bred children as he knew he - not his women, or children - but he, would get lots of money from the State.

As this is money form my pocket, I'm not altogether in favour of this.

Face facts - if the welfare system did not encourage this, he would NOT have had countless children. He bred for the money, instead of working.
    • Like Like x 10
  4. In the same vein as 'don't blame the girl. Blame the rapist'. Don't blame the welfare state. The welfare state didn't murder those children, Philpott did.
  5. I think the original post refers to Philpott as an individual and his domestic circumstances, not the criminal act of burning your own children.

Which the welfare state in no way encourages, unless you get a bigger house from burning down your last one, redirect the benefits from your ex-partner back to your bank account through framing her for arson etc.........
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thereby equating the crimes of arson and murder to the ungodly act of claiming benefits; the Daily Mail 'propaganda for idiots' machine rolls on.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Wonder if he will make a claim now for loss of earnings.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. As an "idiot", I have to ask; where do you get your news from?
  9. The mail is spot on, Philpott is one case in point, however add to it the Shannon Matthews case etc. and you can see the trend. Philpott managed to get an income of £60K per year for not working. The system is****ed when such abuses can occur. The kids died as a result of his greed, in that he saw 5 kids leaving the clan (thus losing benefit) and his claim for a mansion to be built for him was going out of the window.

I sincerely hope he meets a slow and painful death at the hands of another inmate in prison. With luck it will save us funding his lifestyle for the next 20 years.

This was an act carried out in cold blood without thinking about the outcome, the death of his 6 "shits". He had the forethought to carry it out, so in my book this is murder, NOT manslaughter. Its just a pity we have no ultimate penalty for this.
    • Like Like x 17
  10. I reckon it's Pravda, known as the Daily Mirror in this country ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

He'll be dead within 24 months - and yes the welfare state did help create this situation.