*All Philpott threads here please*

Scum will float to the top whatever the circumstances...

Rodney2q

Yes - here was a man who saw breeding as an income stream. And the welfare state happily pays out no matter how many children people choose to have.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Ys, 100%. He bred children as he knew he - not his women, or children - but he, would get lots of money from the State.

As this is money form my pocket, I'm not altogether in favour of this.

Face facts - if the welfare system did not encourage this, he would NOT have had countless children. He bred for the money, instead of working.

Trevor?

In the same vein as 'don't blame the girl. Blame the rapist'. Don't blame the welfare state. The welfare state didn't murder those children, Philpott did.

In the same vein as 'don't blame the girl. Blame the rapist'. Don't blame the welfare state. The welfare state didn't murder those children, Philpott did.
I think the original post refers to Philpott as an individual and his domestic circumstances, not the criminal act of burning your own children.

Which the welfare state in no way encourages, unless you get a bigger house from burning down your last one, redirect the benefits from your ex-partner back to your bank account through framing her for arson etc.........

Thereby equating the crimes of arson and murder to the ungodly act of claiming benefits; the Daily Mail 'propaganda for idiots' machine rolls on.

Wonder if he will make a claim now for loss of earnings.

Thereby equating the crimes of arson and murder to the ungodly act of claiming benefits; the Daily Mail 'propaganda for idiots' machine rolls on.
As an "idiot", I have to ask; where do you get your news from?

The mail is spot on, Philpott is one case in point, however add to it the Shannon Matthews case etc. and you can see the trend. Philpott managed to get an income of £60K per year for not working. The system is****ed when such abuses can occur. The kids died as a result of his greed, in that he saw 5 kids leaving the clan (thus losing benefit) and his claim for a mansion to be built for him was going out of the window.

I sincerely hope he meets a slow and painful death at the hands of another inmate in prison. With luck it will save us funding his lifestyle for the next 20 years.

This was an act carried out in cold blood without thinking about the outcome, the death of his 6 "shits". He had the forethought to carry it out, so in my book this is murder, NOT manslaughter. Its just a pity we have no ultimate penalty for this.

D

Deleted 20555

He'll be dead within 24 months - and yes the welfare state did help create this situation.

The Wail has created a furore with today's issue,they state that Trevor Philpot is a product of the Welfare State and a good example of how people abuse the system.Are they correct?.

Daily Mail Front Page On Mick Philpott Provokes Online Storm
i dont really care if they're correct, its not something i need to Daily Mail to explain to me. I just find it pretty disgusting that they'd use the death of six kids to try and cause a furore and sell newspapers.

the pathetic, black hearted bastards.

i dont really care if they're correct, its not something i need to Daily Mail to explain to me. I just find it pretty disgusting that they'd use the death of six kids to try and cause a furore and sell newspapers.

the pathetic, black hearted bastards.
Not sure I detected any sarcasm there, so, what did you expect the Mail to do - not report it? In line with every other national newspaper today, it is headline news. I doubt they used the death of the six children to boost their circulation.

I'm surprised that the Daily Goerbels failed to mention the real underlying problem of the NHS. If Mick Philpott's women had all perished from child bed fever, as nature intended and his few surviving kids had then all contracted diptheria, cholera, TB and countless other filthy labour party sponsored diseases, the world would be a much better place!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Any system which enables a bloke earning nothing at all to father seventeen kids with five different women (BBC figures) or puts refugees in million pound plus houses is clearly not fit for purpose - it's certainly not fair.

It should be a statutory requirement that is is impossible to earn more from benefits and afford a better lifestyle than someone working a forty hour week on the minimum wage.