All outraged out?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legs, Feb 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you, when hearing the phrase "OUTRAGE!!!" just think "Meh... nothing new then."? Are we getting all outraged out? Personally I think the 'Outrage Bus' needs sticking on axle stands, sell off the fuel and tyres and make the driver redundant.

I'd like to be outraged at my lack of outrage, but.... Meh......
  2. I find people being outraged quite funny. In fact, the word outrage makes me larff.
  3. I think it has something to do with petrol prices. I find the tickets for the Outrage bus have gone up dramatically and in this day and age, I just can't afford to go out and get outraged.

I think I'll spend my time just typing away on my keyboard and shouting at the computer screen when things outrage me.
  4. We're suffering from outrage-fatigue. The bus isn't getting any younger. bedford-sb3-strachans-body-coach-40-ac-15big.jpg
  5. People that outrage over something that doesn't or will never effect them makes me snigger. Walting is a prime example. The waltencommando has certainly earned his pay in RC laughter.
  6. Can I get compensation for that? I need a bigger telly.
  7. Far from it, hardened Arrsers are patiently waiting for the Outrage Bus Mk 2 Deluxe to finish it's road test in Sean Penn's back garden before hopping aboard !

Attached Files:

8. Or people that scream outrage at something (Usually in the Daily Wail) which if you read it properly will tell you it's not really a story, cos nothing actually happened.
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Outrage is so last century Dahlink.

One shows ones ire these days through Twitter & Facbook and other such common devices.

10. The outrage bus is being made redundant in the next tranche hadn't you heard...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I agree - It's good to come on ARRSE and whinge like a pansy about things, but going on Twitter and sending a direct message calling someone a lame, ill-informed, retarded incestual cunt does give one a high dose of satisfaction. I use Twiiter, as it's not got my name on it and can't be arsed with my FB account getting shut down for abuse!
  12. Outrage is good for your health,Pulse Rate, Blood Pressure,Anxiety,Bowel Movement and Urine,,,,,Get it off your chest mate (and matesses) it will make you feel better..........