All of the Corrs or none of the Corrs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Spanish_Archer, Aug 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Friday afternoon poser for you. Many of us have admired from afar the raven-haired beauties that make up the Corrs. So I pose you the question:

'All of the Corrs or none of the Corrs'

And before you blast off over the keyboard, remember that the band includes a bloke.

Edited for being a beer obsessed tw*t.
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

PIRA supporting cnuts the lot of em so none of them unless its with an axe.
  3. Do you mean the corrs?
  4. None, the irish accent is only atrractive on blondes.
  5. I used to manage the Nolan Sisters, but I struggle to handle the lead singer these days.

Coat ..hat.... cab.......
  6. I'd smash the backdoors of all of 'em, including the brother. If I'd have been their brother I would have been nut deep in all three of them sisters.
  7. Any evidence for that? Haven't heard of that before.
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Obviously not at the right briefing old chap :wink:
  9. Or just increasing my chances with Andrea. :wink:
    (Actually I wasn't at the briefing. But they raised money for the victims of bombings, kind of defeats the point if they supported terrorism (although I suppose it coiuld have been a cover. Fcuk it, time for my nap))
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

PIRA and terrorism? surely not they are freedom fighters mate ask any one in sinn fein
  11. Coors.......... Damn thats a light tastey beer :p
  12. Again, shoot the bloke then batter the 3 sisters back doors in then multi-spunk all 3 of their faces simultaneously!
  13. maybe Biscuits was confused by those intimidating blokes going round rattling tins in pubs, saying it's "fer the cause" ;)
  14. Perhaps HMQ handed out their MBEs for charity work without checking the list of beneficiaries?
  15. Don't hold back vertical LOL