All new Caption thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pielover, Sep 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Sgt Narendra Bir Singh enjoys the attention of his favourite love slave during a quiet evening in the mess.
  2. That is definitely not work safe.

Its like a hamster, only smaller.
  3. A Hamster!! Is that what your Dad called it when you were little Dale? "Look at this lovely Hamster, it will twitch if you stroke it"...
  4. No - its what the priests said when I was at Catholic Boys School.

Do you have something to share with us Pielover?
  5. Yes, I was Father O'Briens little treasure, I was 25 before I realised that the blood of Christ wasn't a creamy white colour....
  6. You trashed your own thread.

Well done, get that man a Ginsters. :wink:
  7. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Ginsters....
  9. Only when Father O'Brien let him :p
  10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Reinstated 'cos I changed my mind.........

In the sober lightnod day it is funny....except for the monkey who can't find the nuts.
  11. What on earth were you looking for to find that Pielover.
  12. That's actually quite clever.

It's trained to squirt the baby gravy into the cum rag.

Sgt Singh obviously used positive teaching techniques too - quite evidently no spanking of the monkey was involved here.
  13. Obviously the picture was taken somewhere warm as its not cold enough to freeze his balls off the monkey.

... I already had my coat.
  14. Found it on the Law of the Playground forum - the only group of people I have found that have a sicker and blacker sense of humour than me:

LotP Caption Competition

The main Law of the Playgound site is worth a look, it's basicaly stories and anecdotes that people have submitted from thier school days - the funnier and sicker the better.

Law of the Playground
  15. Can I repost my group of fat birds in the Simon Weston thread then, at least there wasn't a purple helmet on display??