• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

All men must have one...

#2
Why were you looking on a website for gay mens underwear?
 
#3
Why the fcuk would I want my bits any further forwards, isn't half a metre far enough?
 
#6
...off the wrist?
 
#8
I think i have seen you on the tv in The Dragons Den, trying to advertise this sh1te...They gave you fcuk all so you are trying to promote it here aint you...?
 
#10
_Artemis_ said:
But why? Why??
Proximo's Last 10 Forum Topics: Multinational HQ » Trolls - and how to deal with them! The NAAFI Bar » System of a Downs The NAAFI Bar » All men must have one... The Intelligence Cell (rumour said:
The NAAFI Bar » New Lego released!!
The NAAFI Bar » Alfie's Home...
The ARRSE Hole » A Serious Question about Gayers!
The ARRSE Hole » The 100 Hottest Women - as voted for by lesbians...
Find all posts by Proximo
Maybe Proximo is just curious?
 
#11
Hhmmmm. Can't really see the point, but women have the "Sheepdog" (round 'em up and point 'em forward) bra; So why not the same principle for the scrotum?
 
#12
Although, logically, I know it wouldn't, I have visions of this contraption performing as a catapult if the wearer gets an erection. Just fancied sharing that image.
 
#13
bovvy said:
Although, logically, I know it wouldn't, I have visions of this contraption performing as a catapult if the wearer gets an erection. Just fancied sharing that image.
Thanks, Bovvy, but I can do without such images...

Litotes
 
#14
It's definitely a good idea for those with big balls giving them the support they need. I've always wondered if it is uncomfortable having them hanging down - I mean now that boxers are more popular I think Y fronts where probably better for them.
 
#15
Scratchum said:
It's definitely a good idea for those with big balls giving them the support they need. I've always wondered if it is uncomfortable having them hanging down - I mean now that boxers are more popular I think Y fronts where probably better for them.
I prefer mine up close and personal thanks, also the body heat reduces motility, helpig to stamp out the chances of little me's popping up every now and again. Always embarrasing when that happens.
 
#16
Err., A few years ago ( like many years ago ) a Spanish mate in St. John's Wood, gave me a chat up line to use in a bar in Espania, viz:

Tiengo Cojones Dei Torro...

Roughly translated for the Arrse Maiden's - ' I have the balls of a Bull '

Lots of slaps around the face afterwards, ' Ole'.. El - Torro..!
 
#19
Litotes said:
bovvy said:
Although, logically, I know it wouldn't, I have visions of this contraption performing as a catapult if the wearer gets an erection. Just fancied sharing that image.
Thanks, Bovvy, but I can do without such images...

Litotes
Sorry, Litotes.

And Anonymous's post reminded me of an even more uncomfortable image .......
....... my daughter recently did the WHOLE of her vulval/pubic area with the epillator. FFS :omg:
 
#20
And Anonymous's post reminded me of an even more uncomfortable image .......
....... my daughter recently did the WHOLE of her vulval/pubic area with the epillator. FFS :omg:[/quote]

Bovvy...its no worse "down there" than waxing, to use an epilator....and either of the two are less painful after a nice hot bath! It doesnt hurt much when you get used to it! much better than shaving yourself...no cuts and stays silky for longer, giving your fella stubble rash when he's been kind enough to attend to your nether regions just seems a bit rude, dont ya think?!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top