All men is b*stards

that remains to be seen, dont it luvver? :wink:

i thought i had found myself a nice man in green, but he was a liar, he said he done parachuting and explosives and stuff, buut all he did was change wheels on lanrovers. he turned out to be married an all :twisted: :twisted:

any way, we girlzz dont need men, we can look after each other very nicley thank you!!!! so what do you think, any of you army girlzz want a taste of the goddess??????????????????

goddess said:

i thought i had found myself a nice man in green, but he was a liar, he said he done parachuting and explosives and stuff, buut all he did was change wheels on lanrovers. he turned out to be married an all :twisted: :twisted:

any way, we girlzz dont need men, we can look after each other very nicley thank you!!!! so what do you think, any of you army girlzz want a taste of the goddess??????????????????
This was the 'Real man' you were referring to when you were calling all Aircrew gay boys?

Quality... hope he plugged your starfish and robbed your tele :D :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
goddess said:

This was the 'Real man' you were referring to when you were calling all Aircrew gay boys?

Quality... hope he plugged your starfish and robbed your tele :D :D
he might not of been perfekt, but he is still more of a man than youll ever be luvver. :wink:

I can live with that.....

The thought of him bluffing his way into you your enormous 'Tescos' piss stained knickers makes me howl with laughter.

And why would you call me luvver.. I'd rather mount a box of dead otters than throw one up your festering fish socket :D

Sorry to be a complete bore and come across teacherish ..... but grammar ..... all men ARE b*stards, not is ........

End of lesson, go play.

:p

E

error_unknown

eve1962 said:
Sorry to be a complete bore and come across teacherish ..... but grammar ..... all men ARE b*stards, not is ........

End of lesson, go play.

:p
Yes, but Goddess is pretending to be an ignorant gipper.

oh........ is she pretending?

E

error_unknown

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Yes, though feck knows why. Maybe she's Blonde_bint?

Funny that she can spell 'parachuting' and 'explosives' but then spells 'perfekt' with a k etc.

I mean, she's very probably a fat, sweaty, spotty-arsed gipper with genital warts, but she's certainly pretending that she can't spell and punctuate.

Yes, but Goddess is pretending to be an ignorant gipper.
Pretending? :?

I think she may well get the ignorant gipper of the week award. All those in favour??

chickenpunk said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Yes, though feck knows why. Maybe she's Blonde_bint?

Funny that she can spell 'parachuting' and 'explosives' but then spells 'perfekt' with a k etc.

I mean, she's very probably a fat, sweaty, spotty-arsed gipper with genital warts, but she's certainly pretending that she can't spell and punctuate.

Hmmm.. foxy. I think that she could be on to something with the "Army Girlzz" though. It is a well known fact that the majority of them sup from the Furry Cup. :D

Yes they are but

....damn I love them

... couldn't live in a world without them actually I wouldn't want to.

You can have your lesbian love...me I will stick to a hairy man

Dear Goddess, Eve and Blessed One,

I'm truly sorry that your past experiences have led you to feel that "all men (is / are) b*stards". Please accept my sincere apologies for some others of my sex; they are driven by ungodly urges that they don't understand, let alone control.

I can't pretend to understand the indignities, lies, deceit and humiliation you must have endured in their hands; I can only try to imagine and sympathise with your suffering.

You are by far the superior, wiser and gentler sex, without whom we would all be lost in the depths of misery and despair. My heart, for one, cries out at the injustices you have suffered through our selfish and barbaric ways.

But there is hope! Some of us (alas, I suspect, I alone amongst the users of this site) are aware of our base and hateful characters, and strive every day to better ourselves in honour of your good and compassionate glory.

To this end, I beseech and emplore the three of you, and all the other good women on the site, to come and join fully with me so that I may be saved from myself. My eternal soul is in your soft and tender hands.

Forever yours, with humility, love and anticipation,

Little Jack (no H)

Lil' Crack ma man,

Chill eh? You go on preaching like that and all them girls would turn lesbian.. They'd like to teach us a lesson or two when we need 'em. Im with u on the respect and all that but Daaamn, the guys still wanna have fun.

As for me, I'd prefer sticking to my girl... No one till Im bored :p 8)

NA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Intelligence Cell 17
L The Intelligence Cell 79
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 12