All men are b*****s, - Kate Moss

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Aug 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh well it must be true then.... after all she has such fantastic taste in men....

2. Who gives a f*ck?

Stupid junkie b1tch :evil:

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If all men are b@stards, and some women are drug raddled wastes of good oxygen . . .

then some men must also be stupid b@stards for actually wanting to have a relationship with some drug addled wasted, waste of good oxygen . . . .

and some men, b@stards though they may be, aren't stupid enough to want to go near spackers like Kate Moss.

How's my logic?

4. still do it though, good phot

5. "Croydon Born Beauty"

Where????

Kate Moss is and always has been an Anorexic dip and dazzle eyed drug raddled gopper. I wouldn't hump that if my life depended on it.

6. Nice gloves :D

7. Who cares what she thinks - however now we know she shaves her blooter so not a complete waste of pixels.

Oh and I would - feck her opinions.

8. "Men are b*stards"

My advice - choose more wisely you daft bint. Ugh the thought of Doherty's nasty dirty fingers still makes me nauseous.

9. Look at her taste in men FFS; talentless, brain damaged, drug-addicted, lawless, pork pie hat wearing scum.
    If she copped a bit of squaddy it might change her feeble mind.

10. They're to hide the needle marks :wink:

11. I imagine those are the gloves she uses for handling Doherty's old chap...or possibly washing up?

I personally AM a b4stard, however I feel it is unfair of Ms Moss, who IMHO is a raddled piece of skip-licking, badly packed kebab featuring, grunt and grumble herslf.

12. Fek me! it's taken her all this time to 'understand' us!!! 8O

The Skinny Runt!

13. This is hardly original,is it?

14. I could give a flying fcuk what that skinny, ugly, greasy, talentless hoore thinks. I would'nt shag her with someone else's.

Hopefully, she and Amy Crackhouse will soon OD.