All men are b*****s, - Kate Moss

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
If all men are b@stards, and some women are drug raddled wastes of good oxygen . . .

then some men must also be stupid b@stards for actually wanting to have a relationship with some drug addled wasted, waste of good oxygen . . . .

and some men, b@stards though they may be, aren't stupid enough to want to go near spackers like Kate Moss.

How's my logic?

"Croydon Born Beauty"

Where????

Kate Moss is and always has been an Anorexic dip and dazzle eyed drug raddled gopper. I wouldn't hump that if my life depended on it.

Who cares what she thinks - however now we know she shaves her blooter so not a complete waste of pixels.

Oh and I would - feck her opinions.

Look at her taste in men FFS; talentless, brain damaged, drug-addicted, lawless, pork pie hat wearing scum.
If she copped a bit of squaddy it might change her feeble mind.

I imagine those are the gloves she uses for handling Doherty's old chap...or possibly washing up?

I personally AM a b4stard, however I feel it is unfair of Ms Moss, who IMHO is a raddled piece of skip-licking, badly packed kebab featuring, grunt and grumble herslf.

I could give a flying fcuk what that skinny, ugly, greasy, talentless hoore thinks. I would'nt shag her with someone else's.

Hopefully, she and Amy Crackhouse will soon OD.

I cant even believe this thread has lasted this long?
does anone actualy care what she says?

As for boneing it, no way, not unless i was completely degrading like "1 anorexic crack whore 1 cup" type of filth!

I mean we are talking MDN penetrating her with a shovel type of degrading here!!!

So what? I know I'm a bastard, I just happen to be a nice one.

She, on the other hand is... I forget what she's supposed to be. Why is she in the papers, again?

Would these be the men that wank over pictures of you and keep you employed? (I don't actually :roll: ).

Gentlemen, you seem to miss the obvious. How many women have been wronged by a squaddie (of course I won't shoot in yer mouth darlin' .... ooops) only for them to call you a bastard afterwards? Obviously her bloke isn't giving her the 'stiff one eye' that a supermodel deserves therefore she's taking it out on all of us. Once some dude rediscovers her 'spot' she'll be OK again. You'll see.

Plenty of men are bastards, I don't doubt that. Many women are out and out bitches, I don't doubt that.

Kate Moss is hardly an intellectual giant though and her opinion should be treated for what it is. The opinion of a woman that makes a living from men's lust, dates the worst representatives of mankind and addles her little brain with illegal drugs.

Would you trust her opinion on anything that you was unsure about? What intellectual credentials does she posses?

S

Screw_The_Nut

still21inmymind said:
Look at her taste in men FFS; talentless, brain damaged, drug-addicted, lawless, pork pie hat wearing scum.
If she copped a bit of squaddy it might change her feeble mind.
She'd be pushing a twin pram up Station Rd, in Tidworth in no time! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Intelligence Cell 17
L The Intelligence Cell 79
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 12