All medical chat and queries in here. Please don't start a new one for every single medical question.

Hi everyone. 3 years ago I had acne and went to the local GP to get it rid of. I got rid of it pretty quickly as they gave my tablets and cream. I have been clear of acne for a good 2 and a half years now. Will I be declined to join the army or not ?

Hi all I had acne 3years ago so I went to local GP to get it sorted which it did, doctor gave me cream and tablets it’s been gone for 2 and a half years . Will I be able to join the army or will I be refused to join ???

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
No, the legacy zits will interfere with the fit of your CBRN mask.
It's better to get a skin graft or fit activated charcoal filters in each nostril.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bugger !

One can but try.

You'll be able to join for the fun factor - when bored on operations - others can play 'Join the dots', on your face. It's all good. If life gives you lemons - make lemonade.

I call sock puppet!

No, the legacy zits will interfere with the fit of your CBRN mask.
It's better to get a skin graft or fit activated charcoal filters in each nostril.
No problem. Belt sander and a gallon of acetone will soon have the OP's hide as smooth and fragrant as a freshly picked orchid and provide a perfect seal for any resi.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hi all I had acne 3 years ago and got cream for it from the doctors th acne does not exist anymore it’s been over 2 years since I have been acne free. I as wondering if having acne in the past will stop me from joining the army ??

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Haha thanks all for the replies it has received alot of stress for me
Don't worry, your acne is no bar to joining the forces.

But your English on the other hand...

My dr is writing a letter re the adhd and I am also getting my head of year teacher to say I’ve never been in trouble etc. Do you think I should get a private appt with a psychologist to for first appeal or should I save that for a second appeal ?

Latest Threads