Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Bondi-Babe-Magnet, May 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How many fellow ARSE users work in the square mile, there must be quite a few of us. I thought we could arrange some sort of Friday lunchtime get together and put the world to rights.

I can't be the only one working in the good old world of Reinsurance (or maybe i am)

2. Probably loads of. Although Soho may contain the most.

Eddited for mong spelling
  3. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I now work in the ugly metal fun palace known as Lloyd's of London, and am rarely known to refuse alcohol, particularly during work's time!
  4. Do we need to bring our own K.Y and condoms? :safe:
  5. I am near St Paul's but cannot drink at lunchtime it makes me (even more) tipsy
  6. I'm hoping to be working in the City in the not too distant future (interviews permitting :) ) Would love to join you all for booze, I find it makes the afternoons fly by...

7. Just on the outskirts in Farringdon. Open to a beverage in the evening as work is all consuming at the moment.
  8. I would be delighted to join you....assuming you will permit, if only to see how many of us actually know one another. It could be an intersting exercise. I can make it (generally day or night, business demands permitting), and Poppy can be forgiven for drinking soft drinks. BTW, I marched alongside one of your gels in the parade of Standards last year.
  9. Make it evening and I can have my usual cellar full of wine......... :)
  10. I work in Plantation Place -Fenchurch street. Friday lunchtimes are best for me but i can't do this Friday. Maybe we can all agree on a time and venue in the not too distant future.

11. Bank station for me. Count me in. Just let me know where and when.
  12. Shouldn't this be in the Social forum? It is turning into a City of London crawl thread..
  13. At least the City is small enough to actually crawl round should the need arise!
  14. Good for people coming into town to know a regular location where you all meet
  15. Is this some kind of conspiracy?!!?

All you bugg@rs decide to meet for lunch just as I have moved back to the country!