ALL LONDON ARRSE SOCIALS IN HERE

How many fellow ARSE users work in the square mile, there must be quite a few of us. I thought we could arrange some sort of Friday lunchtime get together and put the world to rights.

I can't be the only one working in the good old world of Reinsurance (or maybe i am)

BBM

Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:
How many fellow ARSE users work in the square mile, there must be quite a few of us. I thought we could arrange some sort of Friday lunchtime get together and put the world to rights.

I can't be the only one working in the good old world of Reinsurance (or maybe i am)

BBM
Probably loads of. Although Soho may contain the most.

Eddited for mong spelling

The_Duke

LE
BBM,

I now work in the ugly metal fun palace known as Lloyd's of London, and am rarely known to refuse alcohol, particularly during work's time!

Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:

BBM
Do we need to bring our own K.Y and condoms? :safe:

I'm hoping to be working in the City in the not too distant future (interviews permitting :) ) Would love to join you all for booze, I find it makes the afternoons fly by...

P

Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:

BBM
I would be delighted to join you....assuming you will permit, if only to see how many of us actually know one another. It could be an intersting exercise. I can make it (generally day or night, business demands permitting), and Poppy can be forgiven for drinking soft drinks. BTW, I marched alongside one of your gels in the parade of Standards last year.

Crusader said:
Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:

BBM
I would be delighted to join you....assuming you will permit, if only to see how many of us actually know one another. It could be an intersting exercise. I can make it (generally day or night, business demands permitting), and Poppy can be forgiven for drinking soft drinks. BTW, I marched alongside one of your gels in the parade of Standards last year.
Make it evening and I can have my usual cellar full of wine......... :)

I work in Plantation Place -Fenchurch street. Friday lunchtimes are best for me but i can't do this Friday. Maybe we can all agree on a time and venue in the not too distant future.

BBM

London good for me too just out side the square mile but it looks a bit crowded from where I sit anyway.
Agree a regular place and time would be a good call for all.
Why not the first or last Friday of the month at a given location?

Cheers

P.S will it be on of those 'I will be the one wearing the regimental tie, carrying the Times and wearing a red rose' situations?

Sounds good to me. Always some interesting eye candy, it's under cover in case of rain and it's easy to get to.

How about 2 June? Still not completely convinced by the lunch time bit though, evening would be better so we could enjoy it more!