All Journos are b*stards...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cpunk, Mar 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

But this one is doing a charity bike ride for Help for Heroes so feel free to contribute:

Tom Newton Dunn

2. All journos but one are b*stards?

3. Maybe he's just taking a week off from being one.

4. Anyone who raises money for charity in such a selfless manner must be unquestionably beyond reproach, much like the late lamented Sir Jimmy Savile OBE, .

• Like Like x 1
  5. All journos but one are b*stards some of the time? Other times they revert to type.

6. I'll back him in this, but my pennies go elsewhere.

Cough up ladies. Please.

I was watching telly.

7. If you ever make a comment to me like that again, I'll take my hair bobble out and show you your own ****ing arrse.

Do not think you are cleverer than me. Cheeky litttle bastard.

I will ride your shitty arrse until the day you die. If I can be bothered.

8. Not sure CA is the right place for this thread, unless it is intended as a banning-magnet.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am not a bastard, I am lovely. I buy flowers for me Mum and I am nice to old dolls and kids. I only work for the Daily Mail as a hobby.

Did any of you serve at Deepcut Barracks in the mid to late '90's? If so please PM me for a meet and a free chip supper.

10. I won't. I have a fixed opinion of the man, and would rather give my money to some fat bloke in ill-fitting dessie trousers and a maroon t-shirt two sizes too small standing outside Morrison's with a bucket and risk it going straight into his pocket than to give TND any feeling of achievement gained through my cash.

11. 'You want fries with that?

12. Journos are like yanks.....never give anything for nothing. He is after something and this is his way of working it.