Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

44022893_517906635351151_8033390732624527360_n.jpg

An ITV program from 1984 following Jim Davidson on a tour in Ascension and Stanley. Its worth a watch for the nostalgia. It has old adverts, C130´s air to air refuelling each other, Phantoms, racist jokes and some dodgy moustaches and an almost complete lack of diversity and inclusion. The crowd look a lot tougher and sadly very different to what we have nowadays.

He was still a knob though. Even then. We were ordered to attend his show.

This is hilarious if you are able to see that the 'Upper-class Septic - they do like to think they have an 'Aristocrcy of High Culture'...******* knobheads. Look children, this is how peopole who dont eat shit in sterilised so-called bread live...funny little monkeys, aren't they? No, not the dancers, the septics.

This is hilarious if you are able to see that the 'Upper-class Septic - they do like to think they have an 'Aristocrcy of High Culture'...******* knobheads. Look children, this is how peopole who dont eat shit in sterilised so-called bread live...funny little monkeys, aren't they? No, not the dancers, the septics.

I hope you can assure us that no cats were strangled during the recording of this soundtrack.

You're really nice, but I need to be honest, I don't go to bed. ( ****, I need to be diplomatic for the sugarlumps, but honestly that is a ******* minger. This is getting bad, all they give us is mingers...dog told me all they do is **** him off..speciceism. But seriously, if I found a thing like that suckingmy horse's nose, I'd tell it to kick it to death and transport the body to the neighbour's compost heap..