Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

w4mp | The site for everyone working for an MP

• This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background

Surely this must be illegal?
I'd say technically Yes, but the whole race/ethnicity thang is so convoluted, biased generally in favour of the so-called minorities. Unless fundamental scales have changed ( probably have) I don't see how lack of balance in any direction equals equality. It's not new...I went to Aberystwyrth University in the early 80s and at that time it was a hotbed of Welsh Nationalist activity. The university was legally obliged to produce all material for public consumtion in English and Welsh. I was interested to note at the time that when jobs which the Welshies particularly coveted, or were in their little niche area were advertised the ads were only in Welsh...they would argue that these jobs were for Welsh speakers only, so it wasn't necessary to publish the ads in English....er, no, the rules state ALL bilingual. Perfect example of the arrogance of minorities.

44301677_303602870237777_2490973515763679232_n.jpg

An ITV program from 1984 following Jim Davidson on a tour in Ascension and Stanley. Its worth a watch for the nostalgia. It has old adverts, C130´s air to air refuelling each other, Phantoms, racist jokes and some dodgy moustaches and an almost complete lack of diversity and inclusion. The crowd look a lot tougher and sadly very different to what we have nowadays.

Last edited:
An ITV program from 1984 following Jim Davidson on a tour in Ascension and Stanley. Its worth a watch for the nostalgia. It has old adverts, C130´s air to air refuelling each other, Phantoms, racist jokes and some dodgy moustaches and an almost complete lack of diversity and inclusion. The crowd look a lot tougher and sadly very different to what we have nowadays.

Are you talking about the "nowadays military youth" that fought straight through for 15 years in Iraq and Afghanistan?