Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Lost for words.

One of "my" deputy sheriffs had something similar. Driving down the freeway one afternoon, a bank robbery was broadcast. When the description and direction of travel were given, my guy picked up the mic and announced, "2D4 . . . I'm right behind him." There was an immediate gasp from all the supervisory staff on the radio . . . Oh, God! Not HIM!

He was widely thought of as being a cowboy, but a damned fine cowboy!

He lit up his reds and blues and got after the suspect who, felt he had to get the cop off his back, so began tossing bundles of banknotes out of the car. That did tend to stop a lot of vehicle traffic, but not our man. He simply unracked his shotgun, laid it over the spotlight, and began firing.

Knowing the gig was up, he pulled over and surrendered. Car towed, suspect jailed, deputy got cracking on the paperwork, including 'property in custody' reports for the currency recovered in the vehicle and by a number of honest citizens. Dumped the paper parcel in the sergeant's IN basket and went out to fuel up his car and go home. (This was authorized as he also was a SWAT team member.) Stopped short at the sight of a single banknote hanging onto the grill or his car, back inside for another PIC form, then home at last.

I truly shocked a captain once by suggesting the man ought to be sent to the state police training academy as an instructor. I imagine he must have had nightmares for over a week thinking about that.

One of "my" deputy sheriffs had something similar. Driving down the freeway one afternoon, a bank robbery was broadcast. .

36 Shots. 1 dead 1 injured. That leaves 34 shots. Where did they end up? In cars? Houses? Dogs? Children?

Another example of american police playing cops and b@st@rd robbers

This ought to print well for your man cave.

37197266_478498419277779_5551636269672431616_n.jpg

Carefully aimed shots there.
Give the man a medal........ kept with the chase, returned fire, how many on this site have returned fire in contact with the enemy ?..... Slotted one, injured the other and his oppo finished him off with one shot from an 870.... good job all round... we should use these drills on the moped gangs over here...