Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

@Dwarf - bet that puts a smile on your face.....^^
It did, thanks.

You never forget your first true love do you?
1521281959206.png

President Kennedy's Dallas speech that never happened.
Spooky.
JFK's lost 'last' speech recreated.
Clever.
I listened to that on the Times website, although much hard work has gone into producing it, the differences in speech, intonation, and backgrounds make it sound like a dalek, I feel it would have been far better to get some one with a good speaking voice from the same background to sit and read it to the microphone
it grated to listen to

I listened to that on the Times website, although much hard work has gone into producing it, the differences in speech, intonation, and backgrounds make it sound like a dalek, I feel it would have been far better to get some one with a good speaking voice from the same background to sit and read it to the microphone
it grated to listen to
Me too tbh.
Hints of Hawking.
There must be someone in showbiz who could replicate.

The power of makeup, you take home the lady on the right and wake up next to the lady on the left. I've always been put off by women plastered in makeup to be honest.

View attachment 326565

My mother used to tell of a female friend she had when she was in her 20s (1940s) that wouldn't be seen out in public without being fully made up, to the extent that this woman's boyfriend had never seen her "au naturale" until the morning after they wed. At which point he walked out on her!