Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

107816158_10158413169104547_8384413333415382835_n.jpg

This has to be bullshit. If not, what a sensible idea...getting pissed hanging under a crane...and what about if one is caught short? Er, perhaps better not to ask, eh.

On a serious note...this'll be fun when it happens. Homelessness...something alot of ex-services endure and have endured. As a percentage of the population the homeless are a tiny fraction and yet local and national government refuse to do anything to eradicate it, in fact actually do what they can to make the situation even worse for those in it, and do nothing to sanction slum landlords, owners of long-time empty properties and others responsible for creating and exacerbating the situation. Let's see how they get on when this lot hit the streets.

This has to be bullshit. If not, what a sensible idea...getting pissed hanging under a crane...and what about if one is caught short? Er, perhaps better not to ask, eh.

They were doing these in Dubai before I left, which was 4 years ago. Did an awful lot of very drunken brunches out there but never a deal on this on, so never did it.

Do not pull him over, officer. Repeat, do not pull him over! As I type this, Cressida Dick is writing an apology to be broadcast over all media while writing out a blank cheque to be given to this fine upstanding citizen.

Thanks for posting that. I was in London last year, and I could have sworn on a stack of bibles that I saw dining tables suspended from a crane as evening approached. Nobody in my family believed me.