All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

FWq4lG7XEAQU7Uu.jpeg.jpg

skeetstar

War Hero
Why are you looking at me like that?

View attachment 674605
I saw one if those (not the dog) in Dubai, in a restaurant. Not as ancient as that one but absolutely fascinating. I spent a while trying to understand the motivation. The woman did not look attractive the lips were stuffed full of filler, and looked pretty grotesque, and her upper works were inflated way out of all proportion. I can understand some women feeling that they need to enhance what nature gave them, but this woman, and the one I saw in dubai are just parodies of womanhood. What they have done has taken them far far away from anything I'd describe as attractive. Why oh why oh why?

The woman did not look attractive the lips were stuffed full of filler, and looked pretty grotesque, and her upper works were inflated way out of all proportion. I can understand some women feeling that they need to enhance what nature gave them, but this woman, and the one I saw in dubai are just parodies of womanhood. What they have done has taken them far far away from anything I'd describe as attractive. Why oh why oh why?
The same reason anorexia is common.
Body image.
what they see, and what we see are totally different.
Oh, and women are mentalists

Saw this 31 second advert.
Funny-ish

There is/was a Lego shop in the Bluewater shopping centre. Some of their "models" are £400/£500/£600. As for putting them together - some rare or limited edition models have a cult following and their value increases if still original and not used.

There's a niche toy shop that deals with top end Lego and other self build toys, and they have an old boy we know works part time to build them for display purposes (they also do online sales and ship stock globally)

Latest Threads