All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

ipso_facto

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you're watching - Heard the Turd's defence will be resting today then JD has all his rebuttal witnesses back on. His team have way more hours/time left so they can pretty much control the rest of it with little Cross coming from the other side.

If you saw yesterday's horror show (for AH), I don't watch any telly but this has been the best thing - been laughing out loud at how incompetent AH's 'experts' have been and watching the bloodbath that has been their cross-examinations.

Best phase of the whole thing coming up.

On a serious note - this has been the first major trial where it's been blatantly obvious that 'the woman isn't always to be believed' - it's a major breakthrough for Male Domestic Violence and Abuse sufferers. Whatever you may think of Johnny Depp, there's a very good chance his actions and bringing this to such a platform will undoubtedly save men's lives down the line.

ETA - if anyone is interested - I'm watching via this US Lawyer's live feed, it's good because they explain in real time what's going on for the layman that might not fully understand US /Virginia Civil Law. https://www.youtube.com/c/RekietaLaw

I don't believe a word that comes out of that woman's mouth. The only mitigating circumstance for her, in my opinion, is she has serious personality disorder sand can't help it. It was confirmed by the clinical psychologist ordered by the court to examine her. She should have been sectioned (or whatever the equivalent is in the US) a long time ago.

There is a group of law nerds on YouTube who provide excellent commentary like Runkle of the Bailey, Emily D Baker, The Umbrella Man and The DUI Guy. They've become mini celebrities in their own right, so much so that allegedly AH was giving the one's who were in court the death stare. Another good analyst on YouTube is The Body Language Guy. He looks at the court proceedings from a different perspective.

Last edited:

Randy Felcher

War Hero
What have the Romans ever done for us?

Well, rude graffiti and drawing dicks on walls for a start.

Screenshot_20220527-053723_Brave.jpg

Didn't know where to put this so here goes

Symptoms of monkeypox in humans
Because the virus spreads through close contact, we are urging everyone to be aware of any unusual rashes or lesions, and to contact a sexual health service if they have any symptoms
A notable proportion of recent cases in the UK and Europe have been found in gay and bisexual men, so we are particularly encouraging these men to be alert to the symptoms.”
A rash usually appears 1 to 5 days after the first symptoms. The rash often begins on the face, then spreads to other parts of the body.
Full list of symptoms:
high temperature
headache
muscle aches
backache
swollen glands
shivering (chills)
exhaustion
Sore Arse.
The symptoms usually clear up in 2 to 4 weeks.

I treated an old man as a patient today.

And was genuinely surprised to see that he was 3 years younger than me!
It’s when you see an ex school mate and they look so old you can’t make a joke about it.
Coming out of Booths before Christmas I heard a familiar voice behind me say “ aren’t you going to say hello then.?”
It took me a minute to realise this old man ( he is only two years older than me) was Martin from across the road when I was little.
I couldn’t even crack the old “ Christ you must have had a hard paper round”
not cancer he had just aged terribly.

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
I couldn’t even crack the old “ Christ you must have had a hard paper round”
not cancer he had just aged terribly.
Smoker? Seems to me that smoking adds about 15 years to your looks when you get to that more mature stage in your life.

has a serious personality disordered and can't help it. It was confirmed by the clinical psychologist ordered by the court to examine her…. should have been sectioned (or whatever the equivalent is in the US) a long time ago..

Oh, you’re back then. I expect you’ll get yourself given another holiday soon.

Anyway….. talk about hello kettle, pot calling! You do realise what you wrote can be implied as you?

@ipso_facto aka blondebint aka SPOTY 2021…

There is a group of law nerds on YouTube who provide excellent commentary like Runkle of the Bailey, Emily D Baker, The Umbrella Man and The DUI Guy. They've become mini celebrities in their own right, so much so that allegedly AH was giving the one's who were in court the death stare. Another good analyst on YouTube is The Body Language Guy. He looks at the court proceedings from a different perspective.
Yeah, watching them too & Legal Bytes - they all jump on each other's channels and provide their take.

Closing today.

FYI - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/depp-vs-heard.310213/

Smoker? Seems to me that smoking adds about 15 years to your looks when you get to that more mature stage in your life.
Sadly seems to be the case.
My missus reckons my brother who smokes looks 10 years older than me, actually 3 years younger.
Have to say that this is the rare occasion when she is in my fan club.