All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Sttrory

War Hero
E46B0BA8-91F5-4C17-807E-29F1B4817B3F.jpeg

Back In Time

Clanker
Visit the Disgusting Food Museum Berlin
Here you can sample disgusting foods such as, bulls penis, grilled dog, or a tin of spam.
Sounds a barrel of laughs.
Buy tickets for your vegie friends.

You Tube Link

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
bear.jpg

Visit the Disgusting Food Museum Berlin
Here you can sample disgusting foods such as, bulls penis, grilled dog, or a tin of spam.
Sounds a barrel of laughs.
Buy tickets for your vegie friends.

You Tube Link

Or as it used to be called….Little Chef

A guy who was two terms below me in Juniors arrived at the Regiment 6 months after I did. The guys knew he was coming and the overt racist banter came out. 'We'll stick our boots outside his room, he can clean them, he'll be used to it' sort of thing. He was the first black guy for a few years. All very mild, but racist the same.

When he arrived, it stopped in an instant. Not only was a big bugger, he was a really nice bloke and became everyone's mate. He and I hit it off and became besties.

It was amazing how the talk evaporated when they met the guy, and actually liked him and had loads in common with him.

This ^

I confess I'm a judgemental old hector.

I will judge you by your character, never your colour nor creed.

If you're a cnut, whatever your colour or creed, I'll judge you to be a cnut and avoid you, life's too short to be around cnuts.

If you're a decent human being, whatever your colour or creed, I'll make every effort to get to know you, make you welcome and look forward to your company.

Does that make me Cnutist????

Latest Threads