All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Been talked about it for a long time and there's a lot of information knocking about to suggest there may be some truth in this .
The wife of the French PM, Brigitte Macron is subject to the same rumour. She, presumably never have heard of the Streisand effect is suing her accusers, which will naturally kill off any further speculation.

chrismcd

Old-Salt
f081c92c3da3da546853c2df6c09537dfbe86cf7.jpg
Don't feel you have to view the whole video but male bees do not have a father - so they are not great role models! And queen bees get fertilised just once - in a giant gang bang 30 feet up in the air!!

Jimmer

Old-Salt
Don't feel you have to view the whole video but male bees do not have a father - so they are not great role models! And queen bees get fertilised just once - in a giant gang bang 30 feet up in the air!!

As a beekeeper with 25 hives I can confirm this.

Male bees (drones) come from unfertilised eggs and therefore have no father - they do have a grandfather though. All drones in a hive have the same genetics, unlike the female bees (workers) as the eggs they come from are fertilised by the various sperm the queen has stored since her gangbang (done in mid-flight I might add).

Being a drone is all good until they get a shag, their genitals are ripped off when they orgasm and they fall to the ground and die...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
bee.jpg

Londo

LE

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer

Brits masturbated 25% more often during lockdown to cope with boredom and kill free time, study suggests

apologies if it has been posted elsewhere. You *******
How do they know? I mean I've never been asked how often I've knocked one out. Maybe they looked at Specsavers appointments?

Latest Threads