All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1642973183495.png

Troy

LE
Ah, bollox.
I only went to the tip to wade through the rubbish searching for goodies and I missed all the G4Star meltdown posts.
The fuckmusket really is a brain damaged twattrout.
There, fixed it for you. No charge, call it a freebie...

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
There, fixed it for you. No charge, call it a freebie...
I've made 9 trips to the tip this week, 3 today as it happens.
I haven't looked for or brought back a single thing.
Yes I know that is very odd for me, but I'm having a major clear out ready for a big project over the next year to 2 years in the back garden.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes I know that is very odd for me, but I'm having a major clear out ready for a big project over the next year to 2 years in the back garden.
a massive underground bunker ?

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
a massive underground bunker ?
If only, no the shed is very dilapidated and is in danger of colapsing so I'm emptying it out and pulling it down.
I've not decided what is going to hapen with the space created yet, could be a new shed, could be a decked area with BBQ or it could end up a large veg bed with a small chicken pen.
Will have to see once it's all cleared and I know what I'm playing with.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
To give you an idea of size this is what's coming down.

20160608_103704.jpg

To give you an idea of size this is what's coming down.

View attachment 633866

Sorry, I shall buck the trend.

It seems a shame that that is necessary. Sheds like that built the Empire. Blokes working evenings and weekends making stuff. Inventing stuff. Fixing stuff. Thinking.

If it’s too far gone, then I implore you to replace it with another, not one single square foot smaller. Preferably larger.

While I may have emigrated, having bought land, the very first thing I did was build a shed - a fvcking big one. I designed it, and built it. It’s the law :)

I hope you are building a shed - and out of recycled pallets and stuff.
A proper one , with a bar in it and then you are going to invite us all round to admire it.

Make sure its ready for the 6 Nations 2024

Latest Threads