All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

263164974_10160024560687708_8129468043689378469_n.jpg

Erm...........................I have a couple of questions.

Stand by for another amendment ... if it takes place ... it will confirm my earlier post ... if it does not change then that may confirm the BBC think they have been rumbled .
Don't give the game away then.

Londo

LE
They say they "Got it wrong" but I'm still banned, due to another post I made in may taking the piss out of the Wehrmacht. It seems people at Facebook don't like you making fun of Ze Germans.

View attachment 619622
Further to my last ......
We confirmed that your post didn't follow the Community Standards
We reviewed your post again and it doesn't follow our Community Standards.
Other steps you can take
You may be able to get an independent review of this decision if you appeal to the Oversight Board.
The board is not part of Facebook. It reviews a small number of difficult decisions to help shape what is and isn't allowed on Facebook in the future.
You have until 17 December 2021 to appeal using this reference number: xxxxxxx

As only have 12 hours of the ban remaining I won't bother with an appeal but it shows how consistent they can be :mrgreen:

Other steps you can take
You may be able to get an independent review of this decision if you appeal to the Oversight Board.
The board is not part of Facebook. It reviews a small number of difficult decisions to help shape what is and isn't allowed on Facebook in the future.

As only have 12 hours of the ban remaining I won't bother with an appeal but it shows how consistent they can be :mrgreen:
To complain you must also have all the faceache cookie options open. You have to give up all semblance of personal privacy options to make a complaint.

Other steps you can take

To complain you must also have all the faceache cookie options open. You have to give up all semblance of personal privacy options to make a complaint.

Perhaps there's a subtle message in all this which should be considered?

The one I'm quite clearly receiving from what I've read is to avoid FaecesBorg in every way possible.

Latest Threads