All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

IMG-20211023-WA0000.jpg

Hopefully, others will also wish to Sigh & Share . . .

Cambodia: Ten years in prison for protecting nature? Release them NOW!

Dear friends of the rainforests,

We see it again and again – activists in the global South take serious risks to protect nature.
Our young friends from Mother Nature Cambodia put their futures on the line – all six are behind bars and face sentences of up to ten years.

Their “crime”: peacefully campaigning for the preservation of Tamok lake near Phnom Penh. The wetlands were placed under protection in 2016, but have since been carved up and filled in step by step and handed over to property developers.

“These outrageous charges are a blatant attempt to silence and intimidate not only Mother Nature Cambodia, but an entire generation of Cambodian youth who have dared to stand up for human rights and environmental justice,” says Ming Yu Hah of Amnesty International.

Please call on Prime Minister Hun Sen to release the activists immediately. Exercising their civil rights as guaranteed by the constitution is not a crime.

collage-free-activists-mother-nature-cambodia.jpg

Follow link to SIGN petition . . .

Hopefully, others will also wish to Sigh & Share . . .

Cambodia: Ten years in prison for protecting nature? Release them NOW!

Dear friends of the rainforests,

We see it again and again – activists in the global South take serious risks to protect nature.
Our young friends from Mother Nature Cambodia put their futures on the line – all six are behind bars and face sentences of up to ten years.
So, you've been to school for a year or two
And you know you've seen it all?
It's tough, kid, but it's life.
What you need is a holiday in Cambodia
Where people dress in black
A holiday in Cambodia
Where you'll kiss ass or crack

TamH70

MIA
Americans having a fun day out with the kids

What the absolute ****, ****, ****, fuckity, ******* **** **** **** did I just watch?

I literally had to shut my jaw with my hand because it was dropping so much.

It's a good job that the comments section on YouTube is disabled or I'd be getting a site ban.

Americans having a fun day out with the kids

I find that very distasteful ... and with closer to home practice I am just wondering if the next " show " will be to re-enact the Mi Lai massacre in which the organisers could invite members of the audience of all genders * old and young ... including children to partake ...

* I am catering for the woke world .

Last edited:
What the absolute ****, ****, ****, fuckity, ******* **** **** **** did I just watch?

I literally had to shut my jaw with my hand because it was dropping so much.

It's a good job that the comments section on YouTube is disabled or I'd be getting a site ban.

I purposely played down my reaction ... sometimes wiser to do that .

Latest Threads