All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

246728523_10228337104479170_5099071023194458532_n.jpg

I've posted this before - as have probably others - BUT not in a long while . . . and I LOVE it . . . !! :) .

It will almost certainly be ' pitched ' for an American audience so doubt it will followed by many, this side of the pond.

And that includes people who would rather have seen him having a second term, than this empty-suit Biden.

Looks like a posh buttplug
Ahhhh, the penny just dropped... As the ancient Chinese sage said: "he who laughs last didn't get the joke first time round."

Doh!

Mama Mia
Fa Bella Figura
Italian Birds peel of in protest at losing their job with Alitalia

Looking at some of them, you can understand why so many of the(ir) menfolk, were happy to become Legionnaires, and be posted as far away as the Roman Empire could manage !!

247347627_1233259793846677_1910404024750169496_n.jpg

ME-163 Komet (Pilot killer)
The Komet was the world's first and only rocket powered FIGHTER AIRCRAFT, and was the fastest fighter aircraft of World War II with a top speed of 623 mph. With only nine confirmed kills claimed by the Komet, it has killed way more of its own pilots/ ground crew due to its highly corrosive/ combustive and unstable fuel called T-stoff and C-stoff. The fuel alone has melted pilots in the cockpit and the plane sometimes would also simultaneously exploded on take off without warning. It's been said that pilot Heini Dittmar actually broke the sound barrier with the Komet on July 6th 1944 and several people on the ground heard the sonic boom, although this was unconfirmed and was not a claim by Heini himself but in a book written by Mano Ziegler in 1990.

syrup

LE
247347627_1233259793846677_1910404024750169496_n.jpg

ME-163 Komet (Pilot killer)
The Komet was the world's first and only rocket powered FIGHTER AIRCRAFT, and was the fastest fighter aircraft of World War II with a top speed of 623 mph. With only nine confirmed kills claimed by the Komet, it has killed way more of its own pilots/ ground crew due to its highly corrosive/ combustive and unstable fuel called T-stoff and C-stoff. The fuel alone has melted pilots in the cockpit and the plane sometimes would also simultaneously exploded on take off without warning. It's been said that pilot Heini Dittmar actually broke the sound barrier with the Komet on July 6th 1944 and several people on the ground heard the sonic boom, although this was unconfirmed and was not a claim by Heini himself but in a book written by Mano Ziegler in 1990.

IIRC the low kill rate was down to the fact the thing was going so bloody fast the pilot literally had to make multiple passes for it to slow down so he could actually get on target.

Latest Threads