All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
subtitles.jpg

I just wonder how many ex military intelligence type bods there are looking for a change of career or are even remotely interested in this type of role. I doubt it would be anywhere near enough to make up the shortfall in numbers any time soon. Besides, it would probably take a good couple of years for a direct entry recruit to complete all their CoP training courses and PIP2 training. This won't be any quick fix. (It would probably take 6 months just to get their various IT accounts up and running properly.)

The 'diversity' training will just be the usual e-learning , tick-box bollox and shouldn't get in the way any more than it does for most people in similar roles.

The 'diversity' training will just be the usual e-learning , tick-box bollox and shouldn't get in the way any more than it does for most people in similar roles.
Don't you have to prove your enthusiasm for the brainwashing by actually passing the tests? I surely thought so, having read some of the scheiss written about them in recent times.

There's nothing - nothing - more despicable in any modern, democratic society than being forced to comply with a totalitarian ideology within it such as this. The answer to it can only be: "No. Fŭck off".

Don't you have to prove your enthusiasm for the brainwashing by actually passing the tests? I surely thought so, having read some of the scheiss written about them in recent times.

There's nothing - nothing - more despicable in any modern, democratic society than being forced to comply with a totalitarian ideology within it such as this. The answer to it can only be: "No. Fŭck off".
You can't beat an annual round of online diversity and inclusion pink and fluffy rubbish - NOT!!!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's easy to do even himmler managed without supervision
Top button barrier goes up .
Bottom button barrier goes down ,
I'm not convinced the barrier would be in the right position at the right time though....

Alamo

LE
Acksherly... I don't think it is. Main reason being that they demolished it and put some SLAM turds in its place. Second reason being that there wasn't much space between the Sandhurst block and the old guardroom, where the QMs was, to put that modern building there.

I don't think it's Vimy either. I forget which way round they were named, the one at the top of Queen's Ave was one of the larger types, like the one in the video, but it's been demolished for more SLAM turds. The middle one (Vimy B) was smaller than Vimy A & C. Can't be the one at the bottom of Queen's Ave because the building to the left would be Vimy B (ie a small Sandhurst block, not a modern building).

I think it's the one at the back of Bourlon Bks. Assuming it's Catterick at all, of course.
I thought it was RAF Halton (which in the process of disposal so it would be in keeping with the theme of the report).

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The assumption being you understand how the clock face works in the first place. I wouldn't hold my breath that's the case with anyone under 30.
So this won't help then?
1634378870511.jpeg

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
1634385430102.jpeg

Latest Threads