All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Published by: Ionel Lesu, via facebook, on 09 September 2021.

President Putin did not wear an umbrella at a soldier's funeral when asked about it, he replied:
"This man died in battle, gave his life for his homeland, died with honor and you ask me why I'm here and pay tribute to him?
I'm not made of paper or sugar, nothing will happen to me because I'm outdoors or I'll be wet, this man deserves five minutes of my full respect".

Initially gave a "like", upgraded to an Excellent.

If he served in the KGB, then he's no doubt spent more than enough time on Sennybridgeski or Soltaugrad to have earned the right to use an umbrella, but chooses not to. Good on him.

I wish we in the West had more people of his integrity toward his country and calling. I was going to say "job", but it's a bit more than that. I just wish he was on our side.
Really.

The man's a fücking dictator. People go missing if he doesn't like them; then remember that little incident in Salisbury?

Possibly a sociopath/psychopath, who are very good at imitating feelings/respect when they have fück all.

So, no, I am glad the West has nothing like him.

Really.

The man's a fücking dictator. People go missing if he doesn't like them; then remember that little incident in Salisbury?

Possibly a sociopath/psychopath, who are very good at imitating feelings/respect when they have fück all.

Well, I don't think we're going to agree.

Really.

How about a cool dictator that' disappeared' the feckless, workshy, criminal and moronic, standing up for the rights of decent people, thus creating a harmonious nation that was dynamic, industrious, inventive and rewarding?

Well, that is unfortunate. The original Afghanistan thread is now locked . . . and, the "butterfly affect" thread is a little too esoteric for this . . . .

Published by: Stuti Mishra, The INDEPENDENT, on 28 September 2021.

Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

‘All our son did is ask the questions that everybody was asking themselves’

<p>The marine posted a video in August lambasting US military leadership for chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal</p>

The marine posted a video in August lambasting US military leadership for chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal
(Screengrab/Video/Stuart Scheller)

A US marine, jailed for attacking the military leadership over America’s chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan in a viral video, was just “asking for accountability,” his family has said.

Lt Col Stuart Scheller uploaded a video on his Facebook page on 26 August, lambasting the US military’s decisions when the country was present in Afghanistan and after it pulled out. He has been making regular posts since then, often complaining about being asked to not post.

A statement from a spokesperson for the Marine Corps’ Training and Education Command, quoted by defence news website Task & Purpose on Monday, confirmed Mr Scheller is “currently in pre-trial confinement.”

“The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined. Lt Col Scheller will be afforded all due process,” the statement continued.

Meanwhile, the marine’s father said in an interview to the news site that his son was just asking for accountability.

“All our son did is ask the questions that everybody was asking themselves, but they were too scared to speak out loud,” Stu Scheller Sr, the marine’s father, told Task & Purpose. “He was asking for accountability. I think he even asked for an apology that we made mistakes, but they couldn’t do that, which is mind-blowing.”

He also said his son is now due to appear in a hearing this Thursday.

“They had a gag order on him and asked him not to speak,” the father said. “He did, and they incarcerated him. They don’t know what to do with him.”

The 26 August video posted by the marine garnered a million views and thousands of comments, after which Mr Scheller posted again saying he was flooded with friend requests and messages of support from people.

But it became clear from his posts since then, that he was receiving flak from the military for his videos.

“I have been advised not to make any further statements by all my lawyers, family/friends, and the teams of people trying to push me into different directions following my military career. I also said I would take the week off, and it’s only been three days,” Mr Scheller posted earlier in September.

What happens when all you do is speak truth and no one wants to hear it. But they can probably stop listening because… I’m crazy… right?” Mr Scheller wrote at the end of another post.

“Col Emmel please have the MPs [military police] waiting for me at 0800 on Monday. I’m ready for jail.”

[PAYWALL]

Published by: Jamesons Travels, via YouTube, on 28 September 2021.

Arrested: Marine Officer who Blasted Leaders over Afghanistan Now in Brig

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is currently in pre-trial confinement in the Regional Brig for Marine Corps Installations East aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune pending an Article 32 preliminary hearing,” said Capt. Sam Stephenson, a spokesman for Training and Education Command. “The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined. Lt. Col. Scheller will be afforded all due process.” His support link - https://pipehitterfoundation.org/who-...

EDIT: Oh !! . . . "Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune", plenty of RM and Paras, with their logistics (of which I was part), spent 4 weeks there during the summer of 1976 during Ex PURPLE STAR.

Last edited:
According to the referenced You Tube video, the French call brass knuckles "American Fists". Who knew? :?

2021-09-28 (5).png

Danish museum lends artist £60,000 for work incorporating bank notes - only for him to keep the cash and name the blank installation 'Take the Money and Run'​

A blank piece of paper for 60K... this is better than that banana taped to a wall one...:)

Published by: Jamesons Travels, via YouTube, on 28 September 2021.

Arrested: Marine Officer who Blasted Leaders over Afghanistan Now in Brig

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is currently in pre-trial confinement in the Regional Brig for Marine Corps Installations East aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune pending an Article 32 preliminary hearing,” said Capt. Sam Stephenson, a spokesman for Training and Education Command. “The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined. Lt. Col. Scheller will be afforded all due process.” His support link - https://pipehitterfoundation.org/who-...

EDIT: Oh !! . . . "Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune", plenty of RM and Paras, with their logistics (of which I was part), spent 4 weeks there during the summer of 1976 during Ex PURPLE STAR.

I am sorry to hear of LTC Scheller's troubles, but he is a big boy with big boy pants, and he knew that calling out the chain of command for cowardice would have consequences. I consider him a true hero, and if there is a fund to help him to defray the court-martial costs, I would be willing to contribute to it. His career is over so I'm not sure what the Art 32 court-marital is meant to decide, as we already knew going in that he would never serve in the Marines again in any capacity. and he's forfeited his pension rights and VA benefits.

Too bad The Commander-in-Chief who ordered this clusterf*ck isn't in the dock with him. Hanging's too good for him (except it be by piano wire on a meat-hook)

Oatmeal Brain Biden (2).jpg

I am sorry to hear of LTC Scheller's troubles, but he is a big boy with big boy pants, and he knew that calling out the chain of command for cowardice would have consequences. I consider him a true hero, and if there is a fund to help him to defray the court-martial costs, I would be willing to contribute to it. His career is over so I'm not sure what the Art 32 court-marital is meant to decide, as we already knew going in that he would never serve in the Marines again in any capacity. and he's forfeited his pension rights and VA benefits.

Too bad The Commander-in-Chief who ordered this clusterf*ck isn't in the dock with him. Hanging's too good for him (except it be by piano wire on a meat-hook)

View attachment 607171

I understand, and somewhat agree why, you are pissed off but is descending to their level a winning strategy?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
243200779_10158172762126921_4863717728788574927_n.jpg

Latest Threads