All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Matthew 16:23 KJV

Matthew 16:23 MmV

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: yonder Marmite is mine: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Marmite crisps with a pint of beer is nice.
Marmite crisps? I live in the Colonies and the necessities of civilization are often hard to obtain. For a while there were no Marmite or Weetabix on the shelves in the stores around here. Truly desperate times.

How the fcuk does dry goods like pasta and rice go 'off'?
People are mongs, aren't they - guided by the sell-by date and Daily Mail-type hysteria.
My sister is a classic example - does an occasional clean up of her kitchen and hoofs a load of unopened packets of stuff, and tins, into the bin,
her favourite phrase: "Does this smell off to you?" while waving some tupperware from the fridge under my nose.
I'll send you her address - not so you can shag her, rather so you can go through her rubbish!
I have no idea about pasta but rice can certainly go off. I pulled out a sack of rice sealed in shrink-wrapped plastic that had been left in the back of a cupboard for a year or so and the black gunge and wee wiggly worms inside confirmed that it wouldn't be forming part of my curry dinner that evening.

image.png

Latest Threads