All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

mad_collie

War Hero
Brilliant name for someone reporting on the alleged fuel shortage.
bbc.jpg

Londo

LE
Morning @Kirkz,
Years ago I would wait until the end of the week, any junk mail I would carefully open the envelopes, swap junk, reseal them, cross my name off the envelope and pop then in the nearest post box.
Childish maybe but it gave me some minor satisfaction.
I used to do the same

Published by: FORCES NET, on 22 September 2021.

The White Ensign: A Brief History Of The Iconic Royal Navy Flag.

Flag expert Graham Bartram explains all the gen about the White Ensign.

The Royal Navy is one of the oldest and most established navies in the world.

It is united by 475 years of history, a motto that states: "If you wish for peace, prepare for war," and its flag - the White Ensign - which is flown on British Royal Navy ships and shore establishments around the world . . .

FRPUE-20210827-AK0012-043.jpg

Follow link for rest of the very informative and interesting article.

Morning @Kirkz,
Years ago I would wait until the end of the week, any junk mail I would carefully open the envelopes, swap junk, reseal them, cross my name off the envelope and pop then in the nearest post box.
Childish maybe but it gave me some minor satisfaction.

I used to do the same

images

Royal mail are not the only company delivering unaddressed leaflets, I often see eastern Europeans delivering them while I'm working but regardless of who delivers it RM get the blame.
It's either that or your postie is fecking useless.
I kept mine in a box all year before RTUing them back to the PO on the drip during Christmas week.

Published by: Greg Allwood, FORCES NET, on 24 September 2021.

Know Your Army – Weapons And Organisation

A look at the structure of the British Army and the weapons it uses.

Today’s British Army is a complex and multifaceted organisation with over 112,000 regular and reserve soldiers.

These men and women perform a variety of roles, some with historical forerunners, others modern and hi-tech.

What follows is a basic breakdown of the structure of the Army, and then a look at the main weapons used by its soldiers . . . .

Light%20Close%20Reconnaissance%20Commanders%20Course%20Brecon.jpg

Follow the link for the rest of the long article . . . and say "Goodbye" to the rest of your day !!

Or in the days of 'postage will be paid by addresee', wrap a brick in brown paper, attach said envelope, and pop it into the post office.

The BNP had one of those for a few hours in 2007. Knackered fridge freezer was the best that I think was true. They also did a free phone thing where they would pay the cost of your call. Cost them thousands.

Pretty sure this has been posted before, but I dartt it...

Oyibo

LE
I suppose one has to be of a certain age to get this:

New Border Farce tactics to stop cross-Channel migrants unveiled today.

lLqGNm5.png

Latest Threads