All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
Throughout the first lockdown when people were struggling to find stuff like pasta, rice etc I was pulling 15 kg bags of rice and large bags of pasta shapes from the bins.
Rice ? Effing rice ! Are we buddy Japanese or somefink ?

Did that take off under its own power? Albeit with what looks like some BFO jet engines scabbed onto the rear fuselage.
I don't think the USA ever did something like that with their version, they used to strap it on the back of a 747, fly to altitude and reelease it to land as a glider.

Slight tangent, somewhere I have a photo of the 747 aircraft they used to fly the shuttle around. The photo has a close up of the shuttle mounting points. Ah found it.

dsc01406-ksc-747-100-aircraft-n905na-shuttle-attachment-funny-sign-useme.jpg

The text reminds those mounting the shuttle to put it "black side down".

Throughout the first lockdown when people were struggling to find stuff like pasta, rice etc I was pulling 15 kg bags of rice and large bags of pasta shapes from the bins.
How the fcuk does dry goods like pasta and rice go 'off'?
People are mongs, aren't they - guided by the sell-by date and Daily Mail-type hysteria.
My sister is a classic example - does an occasional clean up of her kitchen and hoofs a load of unopened packets of stuff, and tins, into the bin,
her favourite phrase: "Does this smell off to you?" while waving some tupperware from the fridge under my nose.
I'll send you her address - not so you can shag her, rather so you can go through her rubbish!

If that stuff happens then one isn't storing their machinery properly. Before any of my stuff goes into storage for up to 7 months of winter I do two things. I cut off the fuel to the carburetor and let the engine run until it cuts out.
We've already established the guy is a selfish twunt.
You think, as a corsa owner, he'd know the whys and wherefores of fuel storage?
SPAD_Corsamorons.jpg

dlrg

LE
Last edited:
The best way to deal with spam mail is return it to sender with REFUSED in big letters on the envelope.

Morning @Kirkz,
Years ago I would wait until the end of the week, any junk mail I would carefully open the envelopes, swap junk, reseal them, cross my name off the envelope and pop then in the nearest post box.
Childish maybe but it gave me some minor satisfaction.

Morning @Kirkz,
Years ago I would wait until the end of the week, any junk mail I would carefully open the envelopes, swap junk, reseal them, cross my name off the envelope and pop then in the nearest post box.
Childish maybe but it gave me some minor satisfaction.
Or in the days of 'postage will be paid by addresee', wrap a brick in brown paper, attach said envelope, and pop it into the post office.

We've already established the guy is a selfish twunt.
You think, as a corsa owner, he'd know the whys and wherefores of fuel storage?
SPAD_Corsamorons.jpg

SniffPetrol is from the pen of Richard Porter, the former script editor of Top Gear. He and I don't get along on another forum. Bright guy, though.

Kirkz

LE
People are mongs, aren't they - guided by the sell-by date and Daily Mail-type hysteria.
My sister is a classic example - does an occasional clean up of her kitchen and hoofs a load of unopened packets of stuff, and tins, into the bin,
her favourite phrase: "Does this smell off to you?" while waving some tupperware from the fridge under my nose.
I'll send you her address - not so you can shag her, rather so you can go through her rubbish!
The dry goods were chucked because of damaged packaging not dates. The 15Kg of rice had 2 small pin holes in it.

Had pasta last night with parmesan. Sell buy date on the cheese June 2018.
Excellent.

Latest Threads