All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

More chance of plaiting rice krispies than second delivery coming back.

Right now RM is trialing a system where certain types of mail are held back for up to 3 days unless a first class letter is also going to that address.
RM could deliver the REAL post quicker if they didn't spend so much time shoving junk mail through people's doors. The money grabbing feckers.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
242347892_1570093879992583_597895394270593753_n.jpg

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt
Ja, we all dressed like that back in the day. Swedish ntombezaan at the DZ used to set herself up to observe my junk while I packed, going commando as I do. Had no idea until a mate pointed it out. Trapped her eventually but she honked all over my kombi one night while we were in the sack. Low alcohol tolerance for a Swede. They're normally booze sumps that would make a tovarichi's eyes water.
Praat Engels!

dlrg

LE
Screenshot_20210924-033340_Chrome.jpg

Originally published by: J. Vitor Tossini, UK Defence Journal, on 07 December 2020 (Nearly a year ago).

The UK and its ‘Unsinkable Aircraft Carriers’ – A guide

The term Unsinkable Aircraft Carriers first appeared during the Second World War, to describe the military use of islands in the Pacific Ocean for the American forces fighting the Empire of Japan.

Since then, Britain and other nations have considered similar strategies to secure military power projection. A look at possible British ‘unsinkable carriers’ points to the relevance of the British Overseas Territories.

Gibraltar_Airport_Main_Highway-e1488452093983.jpg

Gibraltar. Photo by Andrew Griffith [CC BY 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons.

View attachment 606041

Follow link for full article.

That 'concept' also thought by Germany/Italy in WW2.

Taken from the German propaganda SIGNAL magazine.

J2DsE98pQm+3yKQJWsWY7A.jpg

xsl+5YQAQJye3Rvx3i1dyQ.jpg

An ad for this box set just popped up on my Facebook. I think the fact that they managed to misspell 4 out of 5 film titles may be a bad sign.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-091612_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-091612_Facebook.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 84
The Dairy of Anne Frank shines a new light on how she was captured. She was lactose intolerant and her farts alerted the Gestapo

The Dairy of Anne Frank shines a new light on how she was captured. She was lactose intolerant and her farts alerted the Gestapo

So not the drum kit she got for xmas from the Van Pels?

Latest Threads