All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Could be a Tory MP that's been a naughty boy and is being punished, I wonder if Priti made them wear the gimp suit?
Maybe it's her in the gimp suit.

A gov website about pensions. There are images of 24 people, not one is a white male (approximately 43% of the UK population are white males). This is getting to be a bit of a nonsense.
Rather than just moaning here, I used the feedback form on the website saying that the images should reflect the makeup of the country, so why no white males? My guess is it will get a stiff ignoring, with the tag of "racist" applied to it.
I despise racism and sexism, and I'm increasingly seeing more anti-white and anti-male bigotry. Look at the BBC News front page on any given day - unless the story is about a white male, you won't find them on any image.

A gov website about pensions. There are images of 24 people, not one is a white male (approximately 43% of the UK population are white males). This is getting to be a bit of a nonsense.
Rather than just moaning here, I used the feedback form on the website saying that the images should reflect the makeup of the country, so why no white males? My guess is it will get a stiff ignoring, with the tag of "racist" applied to it.
I despise racism and sexism, and I'm increasingly seeing more anti-white and anti-male bigotry. Look at the BBC News front page on any given day - unless the story is about a white male, you won't find them on any image.
I've just emailed my MP to ask why no patriarchal, abusive, privileged, white males appear on that page.

I'll update when /if I get a fobbing off an answer.

Londo

LE
both ok.jpg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Couple of guest appearances....

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Worried about a substation but Savile is OK? and I'm the problem? ;)

Couple of guest appearances....

Latest Threads