All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
Unlikely to be the US for a couple reasons:

1. “Postman” is more of a historic term used here, they are more usually the “mailman”, or officially, “mail carrier”.
2. Most US mailboxes are at the side of the road, not a flap in a door.

In most urban areas, they have dedicated, purpose-designed vehicles like this, which are right-hand drive, so the mailman just has to reach out to the mailbox from the driver’s seat:

View attachment 604287

But in more rural areas (like my area) they can/do use private vehicles. Thus there is a market for things like right-hand drive Jeeps. Seems odd seeing one with the steering wheel not there on the left, but then they have “USPS” stickers on them and all becomes clear.

So the “clean flaps“ is probably not in the US, sorry.
Very informative however I was pondering on the use of the term flaps and not letterbox as would be the normal custom in the UK .
So I blamed the Yanks as everybody nose they are a strange lot ;)

Unlikely to be the US for a couple reasons:

1. “Postman” is more of a historic term used here, they are more usually the “mailman”, or officially, “mail carrier”.
2. Most US mailboxes are at the side of the road, not a flap in a door.

In most urban areas, they have dedicated, purpose-designed vehicles like this, which are right-hand drive, so the mailman just has to reach out to the mailbox from the driver’s seat:

View attachment 604287

But in more rural areas (like my area) they can/do use private vehicles. Thus there is a market for things like right-hand drive Jeeps. Seems odd seeing one with the steering wheel not there on the left, but then they have “USPS” stickers on them and all becomes clear.

So the “clean flaps“ is probably not in the US, sorry.
So whats this bit called?
Screenshot_20210915-184442_Picsart.jpg

242148914_10226485773113528_4414613177972789142_n.jpg

Latest Threads